✨The Arrival✨

I'll marry Kofi, smash Dave, and pass on Keith

I'll marry Kofi, smash Dave, and pass on Keith. He got Ryan anyway. 🤭🤫😂

_____________________

Omniscient

"I will be picking you up at 2:40 sharp

"I will be picking you up at 2:40 sharp. If you come out of that school any later, even a second late, I'm adding a week to your punishment. Do you understand me?" Jackee stated in a stern voice, looking at Kehlani.

Kehlani only nodded in response, preparing to exit the car when her Aunt Jackee pulled her back.

"I said do you understand little girl?" She spoke trough clenched teeth.

Kehlani resisted the urge to roll her eyes. "Yes ma'am."

"Okay. Now you can go. Bye."

"Bye."

Kehlani got out the car, closing the door slowly so that her aunt wouldn't accuse her of slamming the car doors. Her all red converse slapped roughly against the dry concrete as she trudged her way towards the entrance doors of Barrymore.

Kehlani was officially grounded after getting caught sneaking out the house with her Aunts car. She realized she hadn't put enough melatonin in her tea because once Lani came to the house, her aunt was wide awake, cursing her out. So for the next two weeks, Kehlani was confined to the house. She had to come straight home after school, plus complete added chores around the house. It wasn't so bad, but let's get real, what outgoing 17 year old teenager wants to be trapped in the house doing chores for two weeks?

A blatant mean mug was scribbled across Kehlani's face as she walked inside the school, blocking out the meaningless chatter around her.

But if only she knew what today's talk of the hallways were.

Kehlani spotted Dave up ahead, drinking from the water fountain. He wore a grey hoodie, trying to conceal himself, but his patchy beard was a dead giveaway.