✨Neigborhood Run Ins✨

✨Omniscient✨

Omniscient

"I'm here to pick up my daughter

"I'm here to pick up my daughter." An exhausted Robyn exhaled deeply, as she stood at the front desk of Sunnyside daycare.

Mrs. Welch, the receptionist slid her Harry Potter glasses down the tip of her nose, eyeing Robyn. "You do know that you're a week late on your monthly payment-"

"I know and I already talked to Ms. Lee about it. She's giving me an extension because I've recently started back school, and had to cut back on my hours. So I'm short." Robyn quickly explained, trying to ease her nerves. She was not in the mood for Mrs. Welch's bickering.

"Hmph." Mrs. Welch scoffed under her breathe, before picking up the phone to call Majesty to the front.

The sound of the bell ringing from the front door opening caused Robyn to flinch a little, but she didn't bother to turn around to see who had just entered.

"Afternoon Mrs. Welch."

She inwardly sighed, recognizing the voice.

"Oh hi Christopher. How are you today?" Mrs. Welch's eyes immediately lit up as she gave off a toothy grin.

"I'm good. Just here to pick up Royalty." Mr. Maurice answered, jiggling his car keys.

"Oh she is such a sweetie pie. That's your twin for sure." Mrs. Welch looked him up and down, licking over her wrinkly lips.

"Ew." Robyn turned her nose up in disgust noticing how she was checking him out when she was old enough to be his mother.

Robyn averted her attention to Mr. Maurice, eyeing him strangely. "Since when did you start taking your child to Sunnyside? I've been taking Majesty here for over a year now and have never seen you here." She observed, admiring his all black Armani tailored suit.