✨Nothing Was The Same✨

Omniscient

Damiun walked through the halls of Barrymore, feeling stares and hushed whispers come his way as he navigated through student traffic

Damiun walked through the halls of Barrymore, feeling stares and hushed whispers come his way as he navigated through student traffic. He wore his red Barrymore hoodie to conceal his eyes and hide his face, but he still stood out.

His life was slowly becoming a nightmare after the events that had transpired at Homecoming. Now that everyone knew his secret, he was becoming the laughingstock of Barrymore. Alex had blocked him on all social media, but after making another account, Damiun could see that she was outing him all over Twitter and Instagram with shady posts and tweets about their breakup and his betrayal.

"Hey Damiun!"

He turned around to see one of his classmates approaching him. His name was Jarod and he was the chief editor for the school newspaper, The Barrymore Brief. Jarod was a flamboyant gay, who loved writing in all its forms, but poetry was his passion.

Jarod 👇🏾

"Damiun, you are just the person I wanted to see," Jarod pursed his lips, falling in step with him

"Damiun, you are just the person I wanted to see," Jarod pursed his lips, falling in step with him. His 6'2 frame in combination with four inch heels towered over Damiun's 6'0 figure.

"Man not now," he grumbled, waving him off.

"I want to do a cover article on you. Your story is very inspiring and I think seeing as though you're a popular student athlete and the star quarterback of the school, it'll encourage less homophobia when it comes to men who play sports," Jarod rambled, disregarding his blatant irritation. "Being gay-"

"I'm not gay! Don't call me that!" Damiun yelled angrily, his vein nearly popping out of his neck.

Jarod looked taken back by his hostility. "Um-"

Not letting him get another word in, Damiun pushed past him, entering the cafeteria to meet up with Odell and Quavo.

"Man this nigga a fraud. I don't care. He fucked a whole nigga and ain't no telling what else he been lying about. The shit don't sit right with me," Quavo grumbled, running his fingers through his freshly done dreads.