✨That Awkward Moment✨

Omniscient

"One purpose of the Marshall Plan of 1948 was to

"One purpose of the Marshall Plan of 1948 was to... rebuild European economies to make communism less appealing," a smile of approval decorated Yara's face seeing she had answered correctly on the question.

She was taking a practice SAT test to prepare for her big test next month.

Her leg jerked, feeling Trey creeping his hand up her thigh. She was spending her afternoon with him, although her parents thought she was engaging in student council activities.

"You're distracting me Trey. I'm trying to study," Yara fussed, balancing her laptop on her thigh.

"You know you didn't come over here to study," he remarked, drawing his hand closer to her inner thighs.

Yara bit down on her bottom lip, feeling her body quiver all over at his simple touch. "You're not gonna leave me alone, huh?" She giggled, snatching the covers up and looking at him.

 "You're not gonna leave me alone, huh?" She giggled, snatching the covers up and looking at him

"You know you don't want to be left alone," Trey pulled Yara close to him, kissing her lips.

Yara didn't even try to fight him, as his hands ran up and down her body, removing her spaghetti strap shirt and panties in the process. She was craving his body, although she tried to play it off.

She cradled on top of him, admiring his beautiful face, and sculptured body as she ran her hands down his chest.

"Come sit on my face," he commanded, cupping her breasts with his hand.

Yara did as told, instantly throwing her head back in pleasure once her throbbing clit made contact with Trey's tongue.

"I took care of Jermaine," Trey muttered from underneath her.

Yara nodded, never bothering to open her eyes. "Mhmm.."

"He's going to MR Woods."