✨Unashamed Stoner✨

Omniscient

I ain't supposed to tell you I still love youI ain't supposed to let you know I'm hurtingI'm tryna keep my problems to myselfBut I still pop one to feel a little betterAbout looking in the mirrorI still pour up to make it all easierI still light u...

I ain't supposed to let you know I'm hurting
I'm tryna keep my problems to myself
But I still pop one to feel a little better
About looking in the mirror
I still pour up to make it all easier
I still light up to get a little higher
To get out of my feelings
I'm still tore up.

Kehlani's tatted fingers moved with preciseness as she wrote with pure emotion and raw feeling her jumbled up thoughts that seemed to flow eloquently. She held the swisher sweet blunt closely to her glossed lips, inhaling the pineapple kush, and exhaling her anxiety. Every intake of the sweet marijuana eased her nerves, replacing it with a calm, floaty sensation that relaxed her.

After a long day at school, Kehlani was feigning for her daily smoke session. Since her aunt was away at work, she was taking advantage of smoking in her room, without the fear of getting caught. She wasn't worried about the smell traveling, since she had her purifier to ventilate the air.

Vzzzt! Vzzzt!

Kehlani's droopy eyes opened a little wider at the sound of her phone vibrating. She placed her journal to the side, moving her mountains of clothes around to retrieve the cellular device. Her face immediately dropped, seeing it was none other than her ex boyfriend August.

He was face timing her.

She didn't hesitate to reject the call, only to have him calling her again within the next couple of seconds. Her hands twitched as she went through a silent debate on whether to accept his call or not.

Of course she had no interest in talking to the asshole she once claimed as the love of her life, who had not only broken her heart, but was the reason why she was sent away in the first place. Curiosity as to why he was calling, got the best of her though.

"What the fuck do you want?" Kehlani decided to answer the FaceTime.