{8} Worried

December 4th, 2012

P.o.V Allison

I spent the last three days at home because I caught a cold. The doorbell rang, I got up and regretted it immediately. I felt dizzy and was afraid to faint. Slowly I made my way downstairs and opened. Scott stood there and smiled at me.
"What are you doing here?"
"I was worried about you and I missed you."
"You're so cute."
I smiled and felt a bit better. I wanted to turn around and go back to my room but the movement was to fast and I fainted. When I woke up, I was lying on my bed and Scott held my hand.
"You scared the crap out of me. Are you okay?"
"Not really. Did you carry me up here?"
"Uuuh yes."
"Thanks"
I sat up and rested my head on his shoulder.
"You're welcome."
He turned his head and suddenly we were very close. I held back the urge to kiss him and gave him a hug instead. It felt so good after being apart for three days.
"I can't believe it's been four months since you came back..."
Scott said while he stroked my back gently.
"And four months since we started this." He gave me a little peck on the lips. It was weird how comfortable with kissing each other we were by now.
I smiled. He was the best friend I've ever had and still it wasn't enough for me. At school all the girls who weren't taken, flirted with him and it hurt so bad. I was jealous. I was in love with him. And I'd always be just his best friend.
"Alli, I need to tell you something. It will be hard to believe and-"
"You're a werewolf. I know."
Scott's mouth dropped open and I put my finger under his chin to close it again. I smiled at him.
"You didn't do a good job at hiding it. The first time I saw your other eyes was when I pulled you into the shower the day of our first time and when we make out they always turn red at some point. And did you really think I wouldn't notice the bruises and scratches all over my body?"
He was a confused puppy by now.
"I...I'm sorry.", he mumbled.
"I don't mind. It's kinda hot."
"Really?"
"Yeah."
"You're not scared of me? You don't wanna stop all of this? You still wanna be my friend?"
"Scott!"
I hit his forehead.
"What the hell was that for?!"
"You will always be my best friend, no matter what you are. I'm not scared of you and we're in this together, remember? I'm in as long as you are."
"How did I deserve you?"
I smiled and put my head back onto his shoulder.
"I have one question though."
"Sure. Ask."
"Who did you kill?"
Scott froze for a second.
"No one. I got my powers because I earned them by force of will. It's called a true Alpha."
I stared at him in awe. This boy was full of surprises.