Chapter 9: Luka What We Have Here

Adrien couldn't believe his beautiful, bright, green, just like his mother's, eyes.

Tic Tac was dead!

Or at least he thought she was???

Adrien poked Tikki with his long finger.

"Mehh" Tikki mumbled

"Ohmygosh! Tickles are you ok?" Adrien asked.

Tikki didn't move.

"Ok...I think that means no..." Adrien gasped. "Is Marinette ok? Is she hurt?"

Tikki still didn't move.

"I'm going to take you to Master Fu right away...I don't CARE if it's his bingo night at the Senior Center!"

Adrien picked Tikki up carefully and left Marinette's house to head for the Paris Senior Center.

_________________________________________________________________

"Your precious Plagg is nowhere to be seen." Luka told Marinette.

Marinette started violently sobbing.

Luka kicked her and she fell to her knees.

"Haha!" Luka said.

"How COULD YOU!" Marinette said and jumped up. She started punching Luka in the gut.

"Ha ha that does not hurt at all!" Luka said.

Again from the closet, Marinette heard a sound like, "MMMMM!!!" It sounded like someone's voice had been muffled. Perhaps Plagg was trapped inside.

"Plagg is not trapped inside that closet," Luka said sensing her gaze.

Marinette studied Luka's face... he looked...different somehow. Then again, maybe Luka always did have glowing purple eyes and she had just never realized it.

"Good luck transforming now!" Luka said. "I know all about what you did to your Kwamii. It is only a matter of time until my so--I mean Adrien gets here. And then I will be able to take both of your miraculouses. Oh my golly it is so good to be winning for once." Luka said and then chuckled like the people on this show do when they are naughty and they hold their hand up and then Marinette scowls out of the corner of their eye. You know what I mean.

Marinette ran to the closet and ripped it open.

"DANG I SHOULD HAVE LOCKED IT!!" Luka said.

Marinette opened the door. "Plagg my love?"

But Plagg was not in there.

Luka was.

And he was bound and gagged.