Chapter 10: DIEt Mountain Dew

The doors to the Paris Senior Center burst open with a forceful kick.

"Master Fu!" Adrien yelled.

The model stopped dead(not actually dead like Tikki) in his tracks.

"Oh uh wrong room." Adrien said shyly to the man at the front desk.

"Bingo Night?" The man said.

"Um yeah..."Adrien said softly.

"Come to see your grandpa?"

"Uh yeah...." Adrien didn't like to be dishonest but this was important.

"Everyone's in room 12." the man said.

"Um thank you." The shy boy of roughly age 13-15 said while hiding Tikki from the man and walking off toward the room full of bingo playing seniors.

______________________________

"LUKA?! THERE ARE TWO OF YOU?!" Marinette shrieked.

"MM-inette!!!" Luka yelled with all his might, even though his mouth had a sock stuffed in it.

"Don't you dare untie that emo." Evil Luka said.

"Watch me." Marinette said.

"TIKKI SPOTS ON!"

The room was silent. Nothin happened.

"Um..I said TIKKI SPOTS ON!"

Nothing but the laughter of evil Luka.

"Hahahhahahahahahhahaaaa"

"What--oh my gosh!" Marinette started crying, realizing what she had done to Tikki.

Bound and gagged Luka started wiggling toward her as best he could while being tied up.

Marinette saw this began untying the older boy's hands and feet.

"Oh darn it to heck!" evil Luka said sarcastically.

"Aren't you going to try and stop me?" the teenage girl with black-blue hair said through her tears.

"I would but I know that I'm gonna win no matter what so I don't really care." evil Luka said with a chuckle.

"I wish Chat Noir was here." Marinette said carefully, she didn't want to expose his identity like she had almost exposed hers to both Lukas.

__________________________

"I wish Marinette was here." Adrien told Master Fu as they walked into the ancient man's home.

"I wish you hadn't made me leave bingo night...but I suppose there's always next week." Master Fu chided Adrien.

Adrien looked down sadly.

"Don't be sad, dear child." Master Fu said as he carefully laid Tikki down on a pillow.

Wayzz, Master Fu's turtle Kwamii, flew over to Tikki.

"Master, will she be alright?" Tikki's old friend asked.

"We shall see." Master Fu said and then pursed his lips. He went out of the room and got a strange bottle.

"Is that medicine for Tikki?" the boy with the golden hair asked.

"No. It's my diet Mountain Dew." Master Fu said just before taking a drink. "It's hard to think clearly when you're thirsty."

After setting the bottle down Master Fu began chanting and waving his hands over Tikki.

The boy, the old man, and the green kwamii waited anxiously.

Nothing happened.

"Tikki is hurt worse than I thought, Adrien." Master Fu stroked his beard, deep in thought. "I suggest you find Marinette immediately, and come back here together."

Adrien nodded his head and started toward the door. Then he stopped.

"There's just one more thing, Master Fu." Adrien said remorsefully.

"And what is that, young boy?"

"I lost Plagg."