Chapter 11: Horns Out!

Plagg flew as fast as his tiny body could take him, he had to find the one thing he needed, and fast.

Little did he know that Adrien and Master Fu were talking about him this very moment.

"You have lost your kwamii?" Master Fu asked Adrien.

Adrien looked down in shame, "Yes, Master Fu. I'm so sorry." Adrien looked into his white ring. "Can I transform now? He'll come right?"

"I'm sorry Adrien, but without knowing where Plagg is, it could hurt him to transform from so far away."

Adrien put his head in his hands.

Master Fu put his hand on Adrien's shoulder and the model looked up. "Do not fear young boy, Plagg will turn up soon enough. What is important now is not blaming or finding fault. What is important is that we save Marinette. It will be hard to find her without Plagg or Tikki, but," Master Fu stroked his beard, "I think I have another idea."

___________________________________

Evil Luka was fighting Luka and Marinette. They dodged his swift kicks and forceful punches.

"Ladybug and Cat Noir will be here to save us." the normal Luka said hopefully as he and Marinette were ducking the kicks and blows of the evil Luka.

Marinette looked away sadly. "Ladybug isn't coming..." she said.

"That's right." Evil Luka laughed as he kicked Marinette down to the ground.

Luka tried to help her but Evil Luka punched him to the other side of the room and he was knocked unconscious.

"Your precious Chat Noir isn't coming here to save you, Ladybug." Evil Luka said to Marinette who was trying weakly to get up off the ground.

"That's because he's already here." a voice said as it spun up the spiral entrance to the room. The platform he was on turned around to reveal the determined face of Adrien Agreste.

"Adrien!" Marinette said weakly.

"Marinette!" Adrien said and ran to her but before he could reach her Evil Luka started running after him.

Before he could lay a finger on Adrien, the teenage boy yelled, "Graaze, horns out!"

A kwamii resembling a Ram appeared and flew into the horn-shaped Miraculous cufflinks that Adrien had fastened to the sleeves of his jacket.

In seconds Adrien had completely transformed into a superhero unlike anything Marinette had seen before. He had small Ram horns on his head, a white mask framed his eyes which had turned brown,  and his costume resembled the fur patterns of a sheep. His tool was a shepherd's crook that expanded into a mighty weapon.

While Evil Luka recovered from the shock Adrien hastily gave Marinette an anklet to wear. "Just say 'Muusa tail out'. Ok?"

Marinette nodded and by that time Evil Luka was back up and fighting. But, the newly transformed Adrien was ready with his crook and began waving it in front of himself using his fencing skills.

Evil Luka ripped the metal rod out of the closet where the OG Luka had been tied up and held it in front of him as a weapon.

"En garde." Evil Luka said to Adrien who was now in disguise.

Adrien used his now brown-colored eyes to look into the glowing purple eyes of the Evil Luka.

"En garde...Father."