Chapter One: Realization

UPDATE ON BOOK:

Hey everybody I've been seeing some comments of concern of this book and I wanted everyone here to know that this book wasn't meant to be a ship post ((so why the tags?)) Some of y'all may be wondering and it's because these characters do end up together. This book was heavily inspired by misery created by Stephen King. Its about twisted love and how I believe what the outcome would be if deku was truly in "love" with bakugou who has morals. This is a work of fiction and therefore do not NOT support any of the characters action just bc I simply write about it. The story goes on and explains Dekus actions in another part if curious. This book is meant to be disturbing and unsettling! I thought the description was enough but many people skip it so I'm rewriting this warning one last time! Thank you and read with cation.

END OF EDIT:

"Sorry but I don't think someone without a quirk can become a hero"

Deku's eyes widen as those words went through his head. The words that was repeatedly told to him but denied. Now, his favorite hero All Might is telling him to give up on his dreams.

Before All Might can finish his advice Izuku ran off with tears running down his cheeks. 'Idiot, idiot, idiot! How can a quirkless freak like me can ever dream about becoming a hero?!' He stopped to catch his breath. He was far from the building that him and All Might was talking at. He was in an alleyway, he sat down on the floor mumbling to himself saying insults about only himself. He was interpreted by a loud noise coming from miles away. It was an explosion, the only thing that came up in his mind was Bakugou. 'Is he in danger?! I should help him' Deku got up and stood there remembering what All Might said. He leaned against the wall and put his hands on his face 'I can't even save him because I'm so useless what's the point..."
.
.
.
"If you think you'll have a quirk in you next life...go take a swan dive off the roof!"
.
.
.
Izuku took his hands off his face, the words that Kacchan said to him pierced his heart. "Maybe I should just kill myself"

"And why would you wanna do that?"

An unfamiliar voice spoke. Deku raised his head up, the man was wearing a hoodie so his face wasn't clear at all.

"I'm useless, what's the point in my existence, even All Might said I couldn't be a hero because I'm quirkless..."

Izuku picked up his bag, but since he picked it up in the wrongly all his things fell to the ground. He crouched down and started to pick up the mess he made. The man started to help him, he picked up a notebook and opened it up. "Notes about hero's?" Deku grabbed the notebook and let out a long sigh.

"Yeah, pretty stupid."

"Not so fast, those notes were perfectly described. That can be really useful..."

"Useful? How? All I do is just take notes on my favorite hero's."

"Looks to me that you have no idea what you were capable of kid, my name is Tomura Shigaraki. Nice to met you."

"Oh thanks, my name is Izuku Midoriya." he cheerfully said, he put this stuff back inside his bag and stood up.

"You know, you can be a use for me. Tell me kid, are you interested in working for me."

"Working for you? What do you mean?"

"Join me, create a world without All Might. Show everyone how fragile their justice really is. Telling us what is justice, what gives them the right to say that? And you, All Might told you what you couldn't be just because you're quirkless."

Izuku was stunned by what Shigaraki said. He wasn't wrong, matter of fact he agreed with him.

"If you join me I'll give you something in return, a quirk."

"A quirk?" Midoriya wondered if it was even possible but he never met someone who was interested in him. "I'm in!"

"Great, but you're still a kid, a middle schooler about to attend Highschool. It might be troublesome if you still go to a public school."

"Well maybe...I can possibly fake my death."

"Good idea but faking a death isn't as easy as you think."

"I know, I will find a way to do so. Just give me a couple of months."

"As you wish, after you're done planning all this come see me here"

"How would you know when I've finished doing so"

"Don't worry, I have my ways"

Tomura walked away and waved good bye. Deku walked out of the alleyway smiling. He just opened a new opportunity.

He laid down on his bed looking up at his ceiling smiling to himself. "A villain, how interesting" he shut his eyes and the day was over

Midoriya walked to his school exhausted, becoming a villain was harder then he thought. He slowly walked to his classroom and took his seat. The bell rang for the class to began. The teacher was starting to get into the lesson but was distracted by a boy who just came in the classroom, he handed him a late slip. "Kacchan" Izuku mumbled. Bakugou had bandages all over his body, his hair was quite messier then usual. "Take your seat" the teacher said, Katsuki did. Bakugou laid his head down on his desk, he was obviously exhausted as well. Deku started to take note's, not on what the teacher was teaching but Bakugou instead. He wrote down his perfections, which in Izukus point of view, everything.
As the hours went by Deku started to realize and agree more with Tomura. If Deku fell asleep he'll definitely get in trouble but when it comes to someone like Kacchan it was no problem, they didn't get in trouble at all.
Izuku realized how broken and unfair this world was. He was blind by flashy hero's. All the imperfections of the world led to one person in his mind, All Might. It was all his fault. Midoriya let out a sinister smile. He wanted to get rid of the symbol of peace, let everyone know how truly messed up the world is.

The bell rang again, school was over. Deku snapped out of his thoughts and begin to pack up. He was reaching out for his bag which was picked up be someone, Midoriya looked up to see that it was one of Katsuki's friends.

"Hey Bakugou, catch!"
He threw the bag. Bakugou, with no surprise, catched the bag. He dumped everything inside of it. Midoriyas papers spread all over the ground. "AHH K-KACCHAN!" Midoriya spotted the notebook he wrote about Bakugou. It'll be embarrassing if he read it. Katsuki saw that Midoriya was eyeing the notebook, he picked it up and opened it up. "NO WAIT!" Deku tackled Bakugou down. He snatched the book and hugged it. Katsuki was startled by the sudden action. 'Kacchan looks really cute with that face~' Deku couldn't help but blush madly, he was on top of his crush after all. He was pushed off by him though.
"You fuckin nerd!"
Katsuki growled and picked Deku up by his collar. He started to make explosions on his palm of his hand.
"Bakugou, there's no use, we should go. He can't fight back anyways. He's just a waste of time." one of his friends pointed out. Bakugou threw Deku on the ground and walked out of the classroom furiously. His friends followed him and attempted to calm him down. Deku was left alone in an empty classroom, he still couldn't get rid of the blush on his cheeks. He picked up his papers and put them back in his backpack. He walked out of class lowering his head down.
"I guess I am just a waste of time." he looked up at the sky and let out a laugh.

"Kacchan...someone should really put you in your place, it feels as if my own dog just bit me, but don't worry sooner or later I'll punish you but not right now, I'll make you mine soon enough though I'm just busy so hold on a little longer my beloved Kacchan~" he licked his lips and walked towards his house.

"I guess I did end up taking your advice Kacchan, jumping out of a building doesn't sound all that bad, if I do then you'll understand what you done, you drove me to kill myself, you'll never forgive yourself, I'll break you and make you become mine~"
Deku put his notebook on his desk he had in his room, he wrote down his way to fake his death. He decided to leave a suicide letter too.

"This is going to be great~"

~1327 words~
Making Deku insane is harder then I thought.