Chapter Sixteen: Kirishima

"Where is Kirishima?"

"Kirishima?"

"YES!"

Shoto was surprised at the sudden yelling, he frown. "I don't think it's a good time to talk about that Kats-"

"I DON'T CARE IF IT'S NOT A GOOD TIME RIGHT NOW! JUst...just...tell me where he is."

The shouting surprisingly didn't attract anyone, yet. "Listen Katsuki, he's..." Shoto couldn't find the words to tell Bakugou. He knew how close the two were. That's what made it so painful.

"He's what?"

He stood quiet. The atmosphere became heavier every second. "Shoto...."

"He's not coming."

"What, is he sick. Or does he have a curfew. That idiot." Bakugou was in denial. Regret hit him, he didn't want to know. He wanted to forget the whole question. Katsuki simply joked hoping that Shoto plays along and ignored the question he asked. But Todoroki didn't get the hint. "Katsuki-"

"It's fine. I-i..." His eyes watered. Tears fell silently down his cheeks and towards the ground leaving droplets. "Did he make it." His voice was shaking, a part of him wanted to run forget while the other part of him wanted to stay and get an answer.

"No, not really."

"W-what?"

"Katsuki, Eijirou was in a terrible condition when he was found. They took him to the hospital and well..."

"Is he..."

It took Shoto a moment, he inhaled deeply and looked heartbroken.

"Eijirou is in a coma-"

Bakugous eyes widen, his heart stopping and sinking to his stomach. He dropped the cup of beer in his hand. He attempted to speak but nothing came out. He started to feel weak. He tried to hold in his sodding but it was becoming more difficult. "Bakugou" Shoto said his name softly, reaching his hand towards Bakugous shoulder. Katsuki somehow regained some energy to slap Shoto hand away. Todoroki was stun at the action, Katsuki finally spoke some words.

"Which hospital."

"Katsuki I don't think you should-"

"WHICH HOSPITAL!" this time it attracted someone, Sero looked over at them and left the conversation he was having with mina and jirou and walked towards Bakugou. "What's wrong?" A slight drunk sero questioned.

Shoto frowned and mumbled "Hosu general Hospital." After the information given to him he quickly ran past Todoroki and Sero and towards the exit. Leaving Sero confused and Todoroki extremely worried. He slammed the door on the way out.

"Yo, what was that all about." Todoroki didn't look at sero instead the slam of the door was able to bring Shoto back to reality. He ran after Bakugou.

'No No No!' He was running to the hospital, trying to remember where it was again. Luckily for him the trip to the building and which turns Shoto took came to him. He was getting cold and colder but he had to reach his destination.

'Eijirou isn't in a coma, he can't! He just can't be in one!' He heard his name begin called in the distance behind him but he ignored it. His feet sink in the snow, his vision focused in the front. What made him think every thing will be okay? Slowly realization was hitting him. It was all his fault. Everything was his fault.

He saw the bright light the hospital was giving, he opened the doors and ran towards the counter. "Where's Eijirou?!" He asked panting and out of breath. "Eijirou?" She looked confused but typed the name down on her computer "Eijirou Kirishima" he said his full name so the women was able to give him an answer. She nodded and gave him the number he was in. He thanked her and ran towards the room.