Chapter Four: Kacchan

-Years later-

"Hey Bakugou you wanna eat with us again" a red haired boy yelled. Katsuki was getting up from his seat and heading to the cafeteria. "Tsk, whatever" Bakugou followed the red hair named Eijirou Kirishima. "So how did you do on your exam?"

"Fine now shut up. "

"Just making conversation bro. "

Kirishima and Katsuki got there lunch and headed to a table were he saw about six of his other classmates.
"Hey Kirishima, oh hi Bakugou!" a cheerful girl, Uraraka Ochaka, said as she waved at them. Bakugou took his seat, he was between Kirishima and Denki Kaminari. Katsuki didn't mind being near his classmates, sometimes he doesn't even know they're there. He sits down quietly and eats his food. He can careless what his classmates were talking about. When he felt uncomfortable he leaves and goes up to the roof and enjoys the view from their. Bakugou changed quite a lot after Deku's death.

Denki- "So, guess what I heard today!"

Sero-"what?"

Denki-"A new villain has appeared, its told that he kidnaps teenagers! Unlike villains that do kidnap people and leave there bodies to be find this villain doesn't. He keeps the person and nobody has found one of the teens he kidnapped before. And the crazy part is that it's around these areas that the incident occurs!"

Mina-"You're joking r-right."

Todoroki-"no he's not. I seen this all over the news."

Iida-"I'm sure the hero's have it all under control, there's no need for us to panic."

Uraraka-"Yeah Iida's right, we don't need to worry about it. But there's a question that bothered me, how do you know that it's the same person who kidnaps them?"

Denki-" Well because everytime he does he kidnaps someone he writes a word on the place the person was last seen."

Kirishima-"And that words is...?"

Denki-" Deku"

Bakugou immediately got up from his seat. He was shocked on what he just heard. He grabbed his tray of food and dumped it in the trash can. He needed to get some fresh air.
"Hey Bakugou are you okay?" Eijirou wondered. "Shut up, I'm fuckin fine I'm just going to get fresh air!" Katsuki left the cafeteria. Todoroki wanted to go after Bakugou to see what's wrong but before he could Kirishima already got up and went after him.
"Hold up bro!"
Eijirou yelled.

Bakugou went up the roof, Kirishima was behind him catching his breath "dude what the heck, what's wrong?!"

"Nothing! Why the fuck did you follow me?! Go hang out with your fuckin friends in the cafeteria..."

"Bakugou you are my friend. When I saw you get up and immediately leave the cafeteria I thought that something was bothering you. Is it because Kaminari mentioned the villain thing. I can tell him to knock it off if you want?"

"No it's not that...it's just...Deku."

"Deku? What the villain writes down before he leaves, if you're worried because of what can happen to you it's okay. Iida said it himself, the hero's have it all under control, it's fine bro!"

"You don't get it! I don't blame you though, it's not like you were there to witness it."

"Bakugou..." Kirishima walked next to him and gave him a small smile "I can try to understand, just talk to me. I'm a good listener."

"But you'll look at me differently."

"I won't I promise."

Todoroki realized that Kirishima and Bakugou was taking quite a long time. He decided to look for them. After searching for a while he heard voices while he was taking the stairs to the roof. He eavesdrop the conversation and heard Bakugous voice speak.

"Back in middle school I made fun of this kid who was quirkless, I even made a stupid nickname for him. Deku. What I didn't know back then was that all the teasing and the beat downs drove him to kill himself. But before he committed suicide he warned me about it along with...something he attempted to do on me. After he told me about his suicide plan I didn't try to stop him. Instead I tried to save myself. The police came knocking on my door and gave me the letter he wrote down before he jumped down the building. I was involved but I was capable of not getting myself behind bars. And now...someone is out there using his name."

"Maybe he faked his death and well..."

"I saw the pictures, it was his body. He was the one laying on the ground dead. I can't imagine him even being a villain neither. He always wanted to become a hero but I...I crushed it for him."

Kirishima grabbed Bakugous arms and made him face him. "Bakugou listen! I'm always by your side no matter what okay?! I'll help you get through this. Don't forget that you have me on your side!" Katsuki nodded and thanked Kirishima. Shoto was surprised on what he heard. He decided to keep it as a secret and talk to Bakugou alone about it. Todoroki stopped dropping in there conversation and head out.

"Now let's go, the bell is about to ring!"

"Yeah shut up I fuckin know!"
They both left the roof having there relationship between each other get closer.

----------------------

"Oi what's this? Bakugou is getting new friends. AHAHAHAHA.....I don't fuckin think so~"

~1118 words~
Authors Note (don't need to read if don't want to, just read the heads up then)-

So I bet some are asking:

Someone-"What's up with this? Why the sudden change."

(👆t̶a̶l̶k̶i̶n̶g̶ a̶b̶o̶u̶t̶ t̶h̶e̶ n̶a̶m̶e̶ a̶n̶d̶ t̶h̶e̶n̶ t̶h̶e̶ d̶a̶s̶h̶.....t̶h̶e̶ t̶h̶i̶n̶g̶ t̶h̶a̶t̶'s̶ u̶n̶d̶e̶r̶l̶i̶n̶e̶..m̶m̶k̶a̶y̶)

Author-"Well stranger I don't know, I didn't feel like typing 'she said' or 'he said' all the time, I'll only do that if two people are talking or three. But not like 6 people! I don't have the time for that. So to make it simple, I'll start doing that."

Someone- "Wait a minute, Bakugou has friends?!"

Author-"Yes, I wrote it like that because seeing Bakugou hang out with people warms my heart!

SO HERE'S A HEADS UP!!!:

I'm going to make Deku a Yandere, you know what that means?! A aggressive relationship and death...characters death :)

I'm warning you now because I don't want to have comments saying "Why did you have to kill them?!" or something like that. Mmkay?

----------------------------------------------

Why is Kirishima and Todoroki in the plot? Well reader that's because your author likes Kiribaku and Todobaku (p̶l̶e̶a̶s̶e̶ d̶o̶n̶'t̶ a̶t̶t̶a̶c̶k̶ m̶e̶) but it's fine! Why? Because they can't interfere with Deku and Kacchans relationship! (o̶r̶ c̶a̶n̶ t̶h̶e̶y̶)

That's all I had to say, thanks for listening/reading!