Chapter Nineteen

Bakugou went inside the store to buy an outfit of his own to wear at Minas party. But the poor ash blonde couldn't focus.

'W-WOULD YOU GO OUT WITH ME!?'

The confession was so blunt and out of nowhere. How can he possibly clear his mind. He still needed to face them at the party but he didn't want to attend at this point but he already promised mina he'll go.

"Damn it..." He mumbled.

He had to give them an answer but who. He liked Kirishima because he was his best friend since the first day of high school, he was the only one who didn't see and judge him by his looks, he never gave up on him. But then theres Shoto, he was supportive and was always by his side. Protecting him and was the reason he was in a healthy shape.

He grabbed a suit he liked and decided to purchase it. He walked towards the cashier. He graoned and looked at his watch.

"You look stressed. What's up?" The cashier said, she was one of the people Bakugou befriend there. He always talked to her about simple things to keep his day going.

"Nothing."

"That doesn't sound like nothing. Come on tell me."

"Tsk, well...what would you say to your friend if they were confessed twice."

"Confessed? Twice? Hmmm...that's tricky. Depends who confessed."

"These two people who were there since day one, they never left your side and was always there to support you..."

"Hmm, I guess the one I love more? Tell your 'friend' that they don't need to give a right away answer, it takes time. They need to understand which one they see a future with. It's difficult because you don't want to hurt the other persons feeling but it's better than playing there hearts. Find what makes that person unique and why you'll like to be more then just friends."

The cashier handed his card back after he paid his suit. Bakugou grabbed it and sighed. "What makes them unique?"

"Who is more suited for you Bakugou?"

"I don't know...wait! It's not me it was my-oh nevermind." The cashier chuckled "now run along, you have to decided."

He rolled his eyes and was leaving the mall before he heard the cashier yell out to him. "Choose the more handsomeness!"

He blushed and flipped her off. She chuckled and waved bye.

Bakugou was looking up at the sky after leaving the building. He took a deep breath "who I love more?"

He saw a couple walking his way, he heard the girl speak. "I'm scared what if he comes after me?!"

"Yeah right, I'll be there to protect you."

The women chuckled and hugged her boyfriend. Bakugou continued to walk. Hearing and seeing the couple made him think even more. "Who I feel safe with?" He questioned himself.

He saw a crowd of people mumbling to each other and seeing something off someones phone. Some were frightened and others shocked. 'Wonder what they're watching...'

Shoto groaned, he laid on his bed and sighed. "Why did I have to ask him so bluntly?!" He put his hand over his eyes feeling ashamed of his actions. That's when he heard his phone ring. He quickly got up and checked it to see if it was bakugou. His face became blank once he say it was endeavor. He picked it up either way knowing he'll probably hear his annoying father lecture him again.

But it wasn't that at all.

Kirishima was looking through his closet seeing which outfit would impress Bakugou, he cleaned his house making it look spotless. Bakugou was coming soon so he had to be prepared. He looked in the mirror and debating which suit was better. His phone, that was on his bed, began to ring. "Bakugou?!" He thought immediately. He ran towards it and was disappointed to see it was Mina instead.

He answered it.

Bakugou was swinging his bag back and fourth questioning himself. He took a short cut to Eijirous house. Sirens were going off. He shrugged it off.

"Eijirou or Shoto....Shoto or Eijirou?"

He clutched the bag he had and smiled brightly. "I made up my mind."

He decided who he wanted. It was difficult but he realized who. He hummed cheerfully.

It was dark?

He stopped humming

His smile disappeared. He was confused.

'Did I took a wrong turn?'

He was about to turn around but something was preventing him from it. He was frozen.

He couldn't move, his body wouldn't respond. He started to have goosebumps all over his body and that's when he heard it.

Footsteps were approaching him.

His eyes widen. So many questions were crossing his head. "How long has it been?" Bakugou felt his heart drop. He started to tremble, he attempted to speak but nothing came out. Only sounds, not words.

He dropped his bag and felt his tears gathering up. That unforgettable unsettling voice. It stocked to him. The person was right behind him. He felt its fingers trailing up to his hips all the way to his neck. Bakugou tears fell down his cheeks. Sods coming out. It put it's cold hands over his eyes preventing him to see. Darkness was surrounding him. He couldn't see a single thing. He brought his hand up clutching his chest.

It wasn't an illusion his mind made to play tricks on him. The body heat, the voice the person. He hasn't thought about it for years so why? Why now?

It brought its lips towards his neck, kissing him, sucking on it. It was desperate. Desperate to claim what it once lost. He stopped and whispered to his ear. Chills shivering down Bakugous spine.

He wasn't going to let go anymore

"Guess who~"

Fin

~1007 words~

Aaaaand Done!

We finished book 2 🎉

You know what that means?!

Another one!! I have AUs in my mind but idk which ships to use!!

request are open🔓

🌟Have a delightful day🌟