Chapter Eight: Visit

The room had a familiar scent to it. Bakugou couldn't put his figure on it.

His head was pounding. He slowly stood up. He was on a bed and he couldn't really see his surroundings. The room was completely dark. Bakugou groaned in pain "what the hell happened?"

Katsuki attempted to move his hands but realized they were bind together behind him. His ankles were tied up as well. "What the hell? What is going on?!" suddenly Bakugou heard a heavy door open. The lights turned on and brighten the room. Katsuki squinted his eyes. The sudden light was blinding.

"Kacchan, you're awake~"

't-that voice.' His eyes adjusted to the light and he could clearly see Izuku standing in the door playing with a knife covered in blood.

"Deku..." Bakugou started to squirm around. Izuku smiled and closed the door behind him as he walked towards the ash blond.

"Kacchan, I missed you~" Deku sat down on the bed near Katsuki. Bakugou tried to make explosions on his palm but for some odd reason, every time he attempted to do so pain was the only thing he got.

"Untie me deku!"

"So demanding~"

"I swear! Once I get out of here I'll fuckin blow you up!"

Deku just hummed and grabbed something from underneath the bed. Bakugou couldn't see what it was, "found it."

Izuku took out a muzzle. "What the hell is that for?!" Deku just smiled at him. He lift Bakugous chin up "would you like to have a red or black collar?"

"What the fuck are you talking about?"

"Maybe a green one, to show everyone you're mine~" he kissed the ash blond unexpectedly. Bakugou couldn't do anything but let him kiss him. Izuku pulled away and started to put the muzzle on Bakugou. The muzzle prevented Katsuki to yell or say anything.

"Awww you look so cute with that Kacchan~" Midoriya went on top of Katsuki. He licked his lips as he looked down at bakugou "you look like a scared dog" he started to kiss Katsukis neck and then began to lick him as well. Bakugou shut his eyes tightly as he felt the cold lips and Dekus tongue touch all over his neck.

While doing so Bakugou felt izuku unbuttoning his pants. Katsuki stared to squirm around again. He attempted to get Deku off him. Izuku just bit down on Bakugous nape "stop squirming around" katsuki let out a small moan. It was enough to get Midoriya more turn on then he already was. Izuku ripped off Bakugous jeans off. He was impatient all of a sudden.

Bakugous eyes widen. He began to say something to Midoriya but Deku couldn't understand him. "What is it Kacchan?" Bakugou continued to repeat himself. Izuku smacked his lips "fine then."

Deku undone the muzzle. Bakugou had a hint of worry and anger in his eyes.

"Tell me...where the fuck did you do to Kirishima and Todoroki?"

Katsukis crimson red eyes looked at Dekus green ones. Bakugou immediately regretted the question he asked as fear striked his whole body.

Midoriya's eyes were no longer just lust but rage and jealousy instead. "Kacchan...why would you care where they are at, its not like you enjoy being with them." Bakugou stood quiet, he didn't want to make the situation worse. But Midoriya took Katsukis silence differently.

"You like them more then me don't you...Katsuki you have no idea how much I missed you. I couldn't get close to you just yet. I had to get rid of some people in the way. People who hurt me or tried to steal you. Thinking about you turns me on Kacchan. But now you're saying someone else's name. You're my property Kacchan. Seeing you with someone else hurts me so much."

Midoriya put his hand around Bakugous neck. Katsuki flinched, he felt Dekus grasp get tighter and tighter.

"D-deku stop you're c-choking me!"

Izuku just glared at him. Showing no emotion. Tears started to build up. Overflowing Bakugous eyes, the hot tears fell down. The grip on his neck was tightening more and more. He couldn't breath, he was getting desperate.

"D-deku please" those were the only thing he could say. He felt like any second he'll die or faint. His eyes slowly started to roll back.

Deku smiled and let go. Bakugou gasped for air. He was coughing as more tears just fell down.

"Kacchan did that hurt?" Bakugou was now shaking in fear. Midoriya came closer to Katsukis face.

"Now you know how it feels. That pain is the exact pain I felt when you said another guy's name. It hurts doesn't it." Deku brushed Bakugous tears away, smiling at him.

"You know, it's not very romantic when you say someone elses name during sex~"

Midoriya loved the view he had of Bakugou. He wasn't the strong, stubborn, and determine guy he was but weak, scared, and hopeless. This is what Deku wanted, he really did love this.

"Deku, please. Tell me where they are..."

The freckled boy made a tsk sound. He got off of Bakugou.

"I'll be back." Deku left the room, leaving a confused and worried ash blond alone. After Midoriya close the door behind him Bakugou sat up and lift his knees up to his chest. He shut his eyes wishing that it was a nightmare and he'll wake up soon but it wasn't.

It felt like hours before Midoriya came back. Katsuki heard the door open and lifted his head up. Izuku had something behind his back. He approached Bakugou with a serious look on his face. He was carrying a knife with his other hand, the knife that he came in with blood earlier.

"Guess what I got."

Midoriya showed what he was holding behind his back. Bakugous eyes widen at the sight.

It was a green collar.

"You didn't answer my question earlier. Sooooo I got you a green one~" Deku put the collar around Bakugous neck. He even had a chain connected to it like he was some kind of dog. Izuku cut the rope that tied Bakugous ankles together with the knife he was holding. He tug on the chain causing Katsuki to jolt forward. Midoriya chuckled quietly, he pulled the chain, this made Bakugou to get off the bed and fall to the floor.
"Get up." Katsuki slowly got up and doing as he was told.

"Where are we going?"

"You said you wanted to see those two brats so-" he glanced over at Bakugou and smirked.

"Let's visit~"

~1150 words~

I like crazy/yandere Deku

I was thinking to set a day were I always updated but I'm afraid I can't do that. There's some days that I feel like doing nothing and some days that I feel like continuing this fan fiction.

In other words, ill update whenever I feel like writing.⭐