Chapter Eighteen: Confession

*Many years later (lmao more time skips, I have such a way with words XD) *

"We should go to the arcade!"

"We're not kids anymore Eijirou."

"Don't you have any pro-hero work to do?" Kirishima asked sarcastically. Bakugou was opening the spicy lollipop Shoto gave him. "No, I'm free for the day." Even if it was difficult to maintain his rank, Mirio was able to get the number one hero spot and Shoto was trying to reach up to him. His father kept on lecturing him about it non stop. At some point he wanted to give up.

"You two, quiet arguing." Bakugou said with his lollipop in his mouth. He was between the two. Years flew by and Kirishima was finally able to walk once more. His hair was back to the red color he dyed in.

"Okay then. Katsuki where do you think we should go?"

"Hmmm? I think the arcade isn't a bad place to spend some time?"

"AHA! TOLD YA!"

"Tsk" Shoto made a annoyed sound. They walked towards the arcade. They went inside, Kirishima and Bakugou quickly ran towards a game. "Wait up!" Shoto yelled at them while trying to keep his hoodie on so other people won't realize it's him. Bakugou grabbed Kirishimas arm and pointed at the game with two guns that were untouched. It was a zombie game based on the drawings on the sides. Kirishima smiled at him and nodded. He dragged him to the station. The two picked the games guns up.
"Are you ready explosion boy?"

"Ha, I was born ready!" They both put there quarters in the machine and started the game.

Shoto looked at the two and groan. He simply just watched the two playing.

After finishing the game the two laughed at each other saying who had a better score. Hearing them had an idea pop in Shotos mind.

"How about we do a contest?"

"Contest?" Kirishima and Bakugou turned to look at Todoroki confused, he clearly had there attention.

"Yeah, who ever has the highest score wins and the lowest has to....Ah,how about pay for lunch?"

Eijirou looked at Katsuki and Bakugou looked at Kirishima. They smirked and looked backed at the halfie. "DEAL!"

They took turns choosing the games they played. Some were based on luck and others on strategies. The score was always in a tie. They lost track of time and it was already 4 o'clock.

"Crap, Minas party starts at 6!" Kirishima mumbled. "Who won?" Shoto wondered. "Me clearly" Bakugou pridefully said.

"Sorry Shoto bro but you lost."

"I see, well then. Lunch is on me. There's a nearby cafe near us. We can take a quick stop there."

"Alright free lunch!!"

Kirishima chuckled at Bakugous child like behavior. They walked out of the arcade. They started to go towards the small cafe making small talk down the way.

Once they arrived Shoto opened the door for the two. They sat down on a table in the corner. The seats were surprisingly soft and the cafe had a warm feeling. A sweet scent in the air. The menus were in front of them. They grabbed it and looked at what they could order. Kirishima wasn't going to ask for much. He decided to get two sandwiches and a cup of coffee. Bakugou just asked for spicy curry. Shoto wasn't all that hungry so he just order some tea. They put the menus down after the waiter took there order. Bakugou put his hands behind his back and looked up the ceiling. "I still need an outfit for that party.." He muttered.

"You don't have to wear anything flashy Katsuki. I think you look perfect on anything really." Shoto replied with a small smile.

Bakugou heard the compliment and blushed "t-thanks..."