Chapter Five: Deku

The weekend was already started and Shoto was slightly disappointed. He wasn't able to talk to Bakugou, Kirishima was always around him and Shoto felt uncomfortable talking to Katsuki when Eijirou is around.

Todoroki was sitting down on the bench looking at the beautiful ocean ahead. He let out a low sigh. He stood up and started to leave the beach, he felt his phone vibrate on his pocket. He took his phone out and saw that his sister was the one who was calling, he picked up and answered "Yes?"

"Oh hey Shoto, our father wanted me to call you to say that if you have time to talk to him."

"About what"

"Sadly I don't know, he didn't say."

"I see, do you know where at least?"

"Umm, at his office, you know where, right?"

"Yeah, thanks sis."

"No problem, make sure you get there safely. Bye!"

"Bye" he hanged up and put his phone away. Shoto walked towards Endeavor's Hero Agency.

-Short time skip-

Shoto knocked on the door that was between him and his father.

"Who is it?"

"Father, it's me,  Shoto.  Fuyumi told me that you wanted to talk about something."

"Oh, Shoto. Come in."

Todoroki opened the door and went inside his office. Enji was sitting down on his chair shuffling through some documents. "Shoto I called you here because I want to discuss the incidents happening around this city."

"Why would you want to talk to me about this?"

" You know the victims right?"

"Yes, most of them are around my age or a couple years older, so what?"

"Shoto, as a father, it makes me really worried for your safety. I understand that you're a strong person in your own way but a villain is out there and I can't seem to have any leads. I have no idea who it might be or what quirk they have, so can you help me out here and make sure that you're safe from now. You should probably walk with others as well. I figured that it'll mean more if I told you in person."

"That's a first. It's not everyday that I hear you say things like that. In other words you want me to use both my quirks and start learning use them. "

"That's one way to put it."

"For a second there, I almost believed you."

The phone on his desk started to ring, Enji picked it up "hello?" Shoto crossed his arms, his father later hung up. He stood up from his chair and walked past Todoroki "Shoto I am worried about you though. Just be careful. I have to go right now. I have a meeting." And just with that he left the room. "Sure" Todoroki mumbled. The room was silent, nothing to do but leave. Shoto was about to go but he ended up walking towards his father's desk. Files were spread all over the desk but one caught his attention. He picked it up and opened the file. He went through each paper. It was all the victims from the villain that was making a name for himself "Deku." It made more sense now on why his father was worried. More then half were his age and some were either two or one year older. "Bakugou...maybe he is connected to all of this" Shoto closed the file, placing it back to where he found it and left the room.

He was walking alone down the sidewalk. "I should do some research as well" Shoto thought as he was getting closer to his house. He entered his home and greeted his sister before going to his room. He shut the door behind him and went straight to his laptop. Todoroki opened it up, he started to type down the accidents that were happening and hoping something will show up. Luckily for him it did. A website that showed victims of the crime, he clicked it and scrolled down showing several people, the same people he found on the desk. Todoroki needed to know more about Bakugous history before jumping to conclusions. He printed out the victims. "If he does know anything about this it'll give my father a lead." He put the sheets of paper in his bag. "I have one day left until school starts again. Maybe I should go over his house but I don't know where he lives" he sucked his teeth, he had to wait until he goes back to school to discuss this with Bakugou. He laid down on his bed looking at the ceiling "Deku" Shoto said and slowly closed his eyes "what is his intention?"