Chapter Nine: Subjects

They silently walked towards the elevator. Bakugou slightly tugged on his chain giving Izuku a hint that he was hurting him.

Midoriya smirked and pulled the chain harder, because of the sudden tug,  Katsuki almost fell to the ground but he was able to keep his balance.

"Fuckin bastard" Bakugou said under his breath.

Izuku stopped in front of the elevator. He pushed a button and the elevators door opened. He pulled Bakugou inside and looked at the buttons inside the elevator.

"Oh I forgot!"

"Huh? Forgot what?"

"Kacchan who do you want to see first~"

"See first? You have half-n-half and shitty hair in separate rooms?"

"Oh no, they are in the same room. They're like...Group B! My other experiments are group A. I guess what I'm trying to say Kacchan is what group do you want to see first, A or B~"

"A?! You have others besides Shoto and Eijirou?!"

"Group A it is~"

Midoriya pressed a couple of buttons, afterwords the elevator closed. Bakugou felt the machine bringing them down.

'Group A? He has others in here. And people I know! If I didn't know them then he wouldn't suggest it..what shall I do?! I have no idea who I'll see, if there's three four or five! Who knows who this brat has!'

Deku began to hum as he waited for the elevator to reach its destination.

'People I'm close to. Who was close to me? Could he have my parents? No, he wouldn't, but then again this isn't the same old Deku I know.'

The curiosity inside him build up.

Ding

The elevator...

"We're here~"

Bakugou saw a dark hallway ahead of him. His curiosity slowly become fear.

Either way, the ash blond followed the green hair boy. The only thing that provided light was the elevators light bulb.

Once the machines door close Bakugou was surrounded by the darkness again. The only thing that lead him through it was midoriya.

Bakugou's tug from his chain stopped. Deku came to a halt and so did Katsuki.

"Shall we~" Bakugou heard a door opened and that exact moment the scent of blood hit him. There was other repulsive smells but blood filled the atmosphere the most. He didn't want to enter the room at all but was forced to anyways.

He glanced around the room, the smell got stronger but he couldn't do anything about it.

"Silly me, I forgot to turn the lights on~" Deku walked up to the light switch and turn the lights on. The bright light made Katsuki shut his eyes. "Come on Kacchan, it isn't that bright~"

After a couple of seconds he opened his eyes and adjusted to the light. He saw something or someone ahead of him. He squinted his eyes. After a while he was able to see what it was.

There was a chair in the middle of the room with someone sitting on it. Katsuki felt unsettled but he decided to walk towards it.

Deku followed behind Bakugou,  after all he did still have the other side of the chain. As Katsuki got closer to the person he was able to figure out that it was a female. He then felt himself slightly panicking.

He speed up his pace and got closer to her.

"It can't be..." The female had her head down, staring down at her feet. She was tied up to the chair. Katsuki couldn't see her face but that hair was way to familiar to him. He was finally in front of her and he felt his heart drop. Katsuki fell to his knees and began to reach his hands towards her.