Chapter Six: Water Park

"Hey Bakugou, do you have any plans for summer break?!" Kirishima happily yelled at the ash blond boy. "No, I don't think I have anything planned" Katsuki replied.

"Maybe we should go to a water park?" Todoroki suggested, the three were walking out of school. In a blink of an eye, it was already summer. No accidents had happened ever since the two walked with Bakugou.

"The water park? Isn't that fuckin cliche? Whatever, I'll go if you'll pay for my fucking entrance!"

"I don't mind paying." Shoto said, Bakugou was stunned. He didn't think Shoto will pay for him, it was just a way for him saying that he didn't have any Interest in going but it was a free ride.

"Fine, as long as you're paying I don't mind icyhot."

"It's fine Shoto, I can pay for myself." The red hair boy with a small scar on his eye stated. "Next week on Friday let's meet up at Bakugous house at 7:30 a.m, how does that sound to you guys?"Shoto told the date seeing if the other two could go or have any plans on that day. "I'm fine with that." Eijirou agreed  "What?! My house?! Why?"

"Because you're quite close to the train that we'll take in order to arrive there." Shoto gave a response to Bakugous thoughts. "Fine, but don't be surprised if I'm still asleep!" Katsuki warned. Kirishima chuckled and Shoto just gave a small smile. "Sounds like a plan then."

Before Bakugou entered his house he waved good bye to his two friends. He closed the door and walked upstairs to his room ignoring his mother's greeting. He put his backpack down exhausted. It was a long day and it was finally summer. Bakugou took out his phone and realized that Kirishima texted him already. He smiled to himself and replied back.

The days went by quicker then Bakugou thought. His father and mother both worked, they were barely home sometimes, because of this Bakugou learned to cook for himself. Before the day of the water park he asked his mother and father if he can go. It was fine with them, they believed it was healthy for Katsuki to hang out once in a while and leave the house.

Bakugou's doorbell rang, it was loud enough to wake him up. He slowly sit up on his bed, he stretched and grabbed his phone to check the time. It was 7:37 a.m, he groaned and laid back on his bed. It took him a second to realize who it was. "Fuck I forgot!" it was already friday, he got out of bed immediately and went running down stairs to answer the door. It was no surprise, it was Kirishima and Shoto. He swang the door opened. "My bad."

"Are you ready?" Eijirou asked before they set off. "Let me grab my shit first!"

"You did warn us that you'll be asleep but couldn't you...grab something on your way over here..." Shoto blushed looking away. Kirishima did the same. Bakugou slightly tilted his head, he was confused at first. He looked down and noticed that he was still in his boxers, he forgotten to put on a shirt and some pants.

He closed the door quickly leaving Shoto and Eijirou outside the house "STAY OUT THERE FOR NOW!!" he shouted, he ran back upstairs and put on some simple clothing and some shoes. Bakugou grabbed the bag he packed his stuff in for the pool and his phone that was on his desk. He went downstairs once more, before he left his home he got the house keys and locked the door.

"I'm ready!" Bakugou proudly spoken. Kirishima and Todoroki nodded and started to head for the train station. While walking to the station, the three talked about nonsense. They always do, it seemed that every conversation they had was sometimes about something pointless. Conversations that have no meaning behind it always lasted a little longer and made the atmosphere brighter.

After a while they arrived at the train station. Luckily for them they got there in time. Their train was coming up. The three aboard the train and took there seats. Kirishima took out his phone and let out a sigh.
"What's wrong?" Todoroki questioned, he was sitting across from Bakugou and Eijirou.