Chapter Two: Warning

4:00 a.m
Izuku raised the letter up in the air. His suicide letter was finished. He stood up from his desk and stretched. While making the letter Deku figured out a way to fake a death. He couldn't just get a fake body to do it, they'll know it was a lie. Getting another person that looked like him can be the answer though. That's if he was lucky enough and they don't go on and check the person DNA. He had to take that chance. He looked out his window "someone who looks similar as me...how could I fine someone like that?"

"Looks to me that you need some help." a pale man stated. The man had messy light blue hair. His lips were dry and cracked. He also had one small scar on his right eye and another on the left side of his lip. Deku was taken back by the sudden appearance.

"Tomura Shigaraki? How did you get here?"

"like I said kid, I have my ways" he walked towards Deku and smiled "I have someone who has the same looks as you, don't worry about the DNA check, I'll handle that. I'll set the body while you select the place. Sounds good?"

"Yeah sound's good to me"

"So you're going to jump of a building?"

"Yeah, I want a certain someone to break, fall apart, to feel guilty and useless."

"Interesting, tell me, have you chosen what building and when?"

"Of course, tomorrow 12:30 a.m as for the building...make it where I first had that conversation with All Might. "

"Great, I'll be waiting"

And just like that Shigaraki vanished by a purple mist that covered his whole body. Deku called it a day. He laid on his bed and shut his eye's

//8:19 a.m Izukus classroom\\

Midoriya cheerfully hummed to himself. He couldn't wait to leave this dump they called a school. His mother was going to be fine, if he was a villain and he didn't fake his death then his mother would've been in trouble with the hero's, he'll put his mother in danger. Midoriya looked at Bakugou again, Katsuki was playing with his pencil, he had just finished taking the notes the teacher wrote on the board. 'So he was a part of the attack' Izuku noticed the injuries he had, 'yet he still comes to his classes, now that's strong determination, I sure will love tearing him apart~'

"Oi, Deku can you fuckin stop humming!"

"Oh sorry does that disturb you Kacchan~"

"Yes the fuck it does! You better knock that off or else!"

"Or else what Kacchan, you're going to hit me?"

"Knock it off you two unless you want to have detention."

Bakugou glared at Deku "your going to pay nerd." Midoriya smiled, "yeah sure" he mumbled.

The bell rang for lunch, Midoriya decided to go to the cafeteria which was the first. He usually just sat on his desk looking through social media and taking notes about his favorite hero's. But since it'll be the last day he'll be at this school he might as well try it. He started to walk to the cafeteria.
"HEY NERD" that unforgettable voice was heard from behind Midoriya. "Hm?" Deku was grabbed by his collar and pushed to the nearest wall. No one was around, the hallways were strangely empty. "Oh, Kacchan what do you want?"

"What the fuck is up with you?! What gives you the fuckin right to talk back you qurikless wanna be hero!"

"I don't wanna be a hero Kacchan and I say so." Deku grabbed Bakugous wrist. "Let go of me Kacchan"

"Or fuckin what?!"

Midoriya tighten his grip causing Kacchan to loosen his hold. Katsuki was just recently faced with a slime monster so he wasn't as strong as he was before, he was still recovering. Deku took the opportunity to grab both Bakugous wrist. Izuku then switched position with Bakugou, he slammed Katsuki on the wall. He groaned in pain and attempted to escape Deku, but failed.

"Awww Kacchan wants to escape, not until you do something for me~"

"Damn nerd I'll fuckin ki-"

Deku covered Kacchans mouth. He pulled him to the closest restroom and made sure no one was inside before he closed the door. Midoriya let out a sigh in relief, he pushed Katsuki to the ground and gave him a smirk.

"WHAT THE FUCK DEKU! WHY ARE WE IN THIS SHITTY RESTROOM?! YOU LITTLE FUCK, I SWEAR I'LL MAKE YOU PAY!"

Bakugou was getting back up but Deku pushed him down again. He went on top of him and licked his lips. "Who would of thought I'll do it in the restroom~"

Midoriya put his hand under Bakugous shirt, Katsuki had chills ran down his spine. He was trying to push Deku off but his injuries didn't allow it. Midoriya leaned over to Kacchans ear and whispered "kacchan what do you think what will happened if I commit suicide, all because of you? I'll tell you what will happened, your whole hero career will be over before it even started. Everybody will look at you as a villain, would you want that Kacchan?"

Bakugous eyes widened and his whole body stayed frozen hearing Izukus statement. "But if you behave like a good boy maybe I'll let you slide this one time~"

Deku kissed Katsukis neck. Izuku smiled to himself after seeing Bakugou looking the other direction avoiding eye contact, he surround. Deku stopped kissing his neck and started to unbutton his jeans. He was stopped by a knock on the door along with a voice "is someone in there" Deku pouted.

"Looks like we have to do it another time Kacchan unless you want to stay here and wait until he goes away~" Bakugou glared at Deku "you sick fuck, you think I'll ever do it with you" Midoriya tilted his head confused, "huh? What do you mean, you are doing it with me~" Deku was then met with a big explosion on his face, he covered his face with his both arms making the blast go to his arms instead. Bakugou got back up and immediately open the door to see a scared boy "GET OUT OF MY WAY!" The boy did and Bakugou ran out. The boy looked inside the restroom, Deku was laughing to himself with badly injured arms. He stood up and walked out of the restroom leaving the boy confused on what just happened.

"Kacchan...You did it again, I guess I'll have to ruin your dreams like you did to me. I gave you a chance to regain yourself but you ignored it, what a true shame, there's no other way to avoid it now~" he mumbled to himself. Deku walked back inside his classroom to only see a few people there. The bell hasn't rung for lunch to be over. He took his seat and day dreamed.

~1160 Words~