Chapter Fifthteen: Party

*Warning /not really\ this chapter contains fluffy todobaku. I know I know this is a Bakudeku fan fiction but I have to do this because it's part of the plot, sorry!:(*

Todoroki sat next to Bakugou who was calmly drinking his coco. The silence sorta disturbed Katsuki so he decided to start an conversation.
"So Shoto, what have you been up too? "

'Oh god, just kill me'
Bakugou thought as the question he said was idiotic.

"Oh, nothing really. My old man is thinking of retirement but he wants me to replace him. The problem is...there's a hero who's stronger then I am. We did went to the same high school, you remember Mirio right?"

Bakugou just nodded. He was glad that he told the officers the plan about the league of villains to kill Mirio. He smiled to himself. He finished the coco and started another conversation, one that was sorta personal.

"By the way Shoto, do you remember what...Deku did to you?"

"Well...not really." Shoto looked down in shame. "I just remember...walking with Eijirou back from...i believe the water park and...i don't know suddenly I woke up in an alleyway." He put his right hand on his head as if it was hurtful to remember. "Something told me to check up on you..so I..I got up but I couldn't walk, everything was painful and blurry so I called my father before I past out. Told him where I was and then woke up in a hospital that's when I got the news...when it was announced that you were missing. Turns out that I was caught by Deku as well because when my father arrived where I told him...the word Deku was written all over the wall. It just pisses me off...why didn't I take you with me?What was I thinking back then?!"

"Deku did erase your memories."

"What do you mean."

"I did come with you to the water park. He must have changed the memories. So you won't tell the others where to find him."

"Why did he let me go exactly?"

"I made a deal with him." Katsuki looked inside the empty mug and mumbled.

"I told him if I behaved and if I stayed he'll have to let you two go. Funny...I thought that once I tricked him to believing I'm his I'll stab him in the back and leave but the more I stayed there the more I realized he was right. I started to summit to him slowly. For a brief minute I believed that I'll always be his that I'll never have anything else but him. I really thought it was over for me but I couldn't, I couldn't let him break me, take over me so I had to leave that place as soon as possible."

"Did he-" Bakugou just nodded. Shoto clenched his fist and let out a low growl. Bakugou bit his lip, the room went silent again, but it didn't last as long as before.

"Can I ask you something Katsuki?"

"Hm?"

"Do you want to stay in my place?"

Katsuki looked at Shoto surprised.

"Your place?"

"Yeah, if you want. Since you were pronounced dead they sold your house...i just figured that maybe you'll need a place to stay, unless you want to sleep in the police station."

Bakugou put his head on Todorokis shoulders. The ash blonde was still exhausted and haven't slept due to the fact that he was afraid he'll wake up in the bed next to Izuku. "Shoto..."

Todorokis heart skipped a beat after feeling Katsuki head lay on his shoulder. "Yeah."

"Thanks..." He shut his eyes and drifted to sleep. Shoto stood there, afraid to wake the boy up, he glanced and whispered his name to see if he really was asleep. He didn't get a response. Shoto looked at his face examining it. He slowly leaned towards his face. His lips we're inches away from Katsukis. Todoroki immediately backed away and covered his face with embarrassment.