Chapter Thirteen: Mine

A couple of more years

Bakugou groan, he was sitting next to izuku on the couch of the lobby. "What's wrong kacchan?"

It's been years and Katsuki finally gain the trust of izuku to let him free, he went through a dozens of test.

"You haven't been paying attention to me lately." He pouted, izuku let out a chuckle. Deku pulled Bakugou to his lap and began to kiss his neck. "I just been busy darling~"
"Yeah right." Izuku pushed bakugou on the couch and crawled on top of him. "I'm sorry" Izuku said while katsuki looked away not wanting to see the green male. Izuku put his hand on the blonds cheek. "Come on, forgive me." Bakugou glanced at him and mumbled "fine"

Midoriya chuckled, he started to move his hand down, neck to his chest and slowly approaching Katsukis inner thigh. Izuku kissed him again and started to unbutton the blonds pants while Bakugou unbutton Izukus shirt.

"Fuckin gross, if you guys wanna fuck go get a room."

Izuku stopped unbuttoning Bakugous pants and looked at the man who was speaking. Izuku flipped dabi off while still kissing Bakugou who was begging for more affection. He entered his tongue in his mouth, Bakugou didn't even try to fight for domination, izuku will always win. Bakugou moaned in his mouth and grind his crouch on izukus, gesturing that he wanted more attention somewhere else.

"Jeez, can't you guys have one day without touching each other." Dabi stood up and slammed the files he had on the coffee table. "Once you're done with your make out session, look through does files Izuku. I have to go before I lose my shit."

Dabi walked out of the building and sighed "how is that losers love life better than mine?"

Izuku pulled away and looked at the files. He got off of Bakugou and grabbed the files. Katsuki sat back up and crossed his arms. Midoriya flipped through the papers and scan them quickly, he suggests that it was about an attack they were planing to do. He through the papers back on the coffee table and sat next to Bakugou. He put his arm around his lover and Katsuki laid his head on Midoriyas shoulder.

"You know I was thinking, why don't we get married." Izuku blurted out. Katsuki looked at him shock. "Marry?" Midoriya nodded and kissed Bakugous head. "Why not, we might as well get kids as well" Izuku joked. Katsuki looked at his stomach and hugged himself. "You mean by adopt?"
"Unless you can get pregnant. Which isn't unnecessary impossible. It can be done." Bakugou faced turn red. "D-dont you think we're to earlier, I mean...i don't think I can handle being a parent."
"But I bet you'll be the best wife." Izuku teased again "Wife?!"
"Yeah cause I'm the husband and you're the wife~ "
"Tsk."
"Ms. Midoriya, hmmm..."
"I'm not a woman you know!"He complained, katsuki was about to leave the living room but was pulled into izukus chest. "I was just kidding, we can both be Mr's and we can both be husbands~"
He pouted but agreed anyways. "Sure"

Bakugou muscles faded as the time flew. You can still see his six pack but not as much as before. I mean why would he need to work out anymore? He had Midoriya.

"Anyways don't you have files to attend to."

"Right, begin a villain sure is hard work."

"Well maybe you should take a break and...well.." Bakugou smiled at the green head man. Izuku smirked and carried katsuki bride style. "I don't think they'll mind if I take a quick lunch break." Katsuki blushed and hid his face in embarrassment. Midoriya took Bakugou to the bedroom where moans and creaks can be heard if you walked past the room, he didn't leave the bedroom for 1 whole hour. Midoriya layed on his bed looking at the ceiling. Katsuki was sleeping besides him on his bare chest. Izuku smiled at him and stroke his fingers through his hair. He didn't wanna wake his sleeping beauty so he slowly got off, gently putting Bakugous head on the pillows. He successful managed to not make him up. Midoriya grabbed his clothes and put them back on. He quietly closed the bedroom door behind him. He let out a sigh, he walked towards the elevator that lead him to the lobby. Deku grabbed the paper from earlier and started to read it. But sometimes he couldn't even focus, the thought of Bakugou naked underneath him was still fresh in his mind. He shook his head and forced himself to read the files.

Even if midoriya was certain about claiming Bakugou as his something felt off. He couldn't place his finger on it but it seemed easy. Deku felt like it will be more of a challenge but he guessed wrong. Something wasn't like Katsuki, something...but what is it.

Ignoring his thoughts, Deku just read the papers instead. "He's mine"

'Right?'

~991 words~
Sorry for the super short chapter.

A VOTE NOTICE???:

So im finished with my other story do you know what that means!?
ANOTHER STORY!!
I already have one in mine. It's basically a pirate au and it's mix with one piece a little (literally just has king of pirates and devil fruits idea)
But I have a problem, I don't really know what ships I should put soo I need help (btw I write basically bottom bakugou fan fic because that's the best type of bakugou obviously) so please tell me what the fan fic main ship will be, there will also be side ships too.
________________________________________

Confused about age read this:
When bakugou was captured he was 17 so he was close to graduating UA. After the nine months he turned 18. Years past and they are now 26 so 8 years went by.
________________________________________

Thanks for the support, see you later 💥