Meeting Kakashi

Edited on September 1st 2018

Kakashi

Kakashi was standing right behind a medium size pole be hide the bench that's Sakura and Ino were sitting at.

He made sure he was quiet to make sure the girls did not hear him. He shifted a little bit away from the pole, when Sasuke sent him a mental message.

"Be warned Kakashi if you warn her or give me away in any way I will kill you without hesitation."

"After all these years you think he would trust me by now." Kakashi said to himself and turned his attention and ears back to Sakura and her friend Ino.

Back with Sakura and Ino

"I still can't believe you cried over the story I told you." Sakura said while smirking "You really are a softy"

Ino turned pink stood up and said "Hey give me a brake!"

Ino didn't finish because she glared at the white haired man that she saw spying on them.

"Do we have something on our face? Why are you staring at us!" Ino screamed both terror and anger written on her face.

Kakashi sighed stepped out from behind the pole and said "I mean you no harm I am just waiting for the same person you ladies are."

Kakashi smiled "It's been ten years...it's nice to see you again Sakura."

Sakura eyes went wide and said "How do you know my name?" Kakashi chuckled "I don't blame you for not remembering who I am...you only met me once, and it was 10 years ago." Sakura blinked in disbelief and said "Ka...Kakashi?"

Back on the plane

Sasuke decided to change into some other cloths because the other clothes he had on before had blood all over them.

"I can't worry my little Cheery Blossom can I?" Sasuke said to himself while chuckling.

He burned the other cloths he had on and returned to his seat with his changing bag beside him. There was a slight beep and then a voice came on the speaker. "Excuse me ladies and gentleman we will be arriving in five minutes please return to your seats and prepare for arrival." Sasuke grinned to himself and said "I will see you very soon Sakura."

Back with Kakashi, Sakura and Ino

Sakura blinked in disbelief and said "Ka...Kakashi?"

Kakashi smiled at her and said "Yes, you have grown more beautiful since the last time I saw you."

Sakura turned pink and said "Kakashi you're flattering me." Ino rolled her eyes at Sakura's remark and then her eyes went wide and said "Hey wait a minute....Kakashi....the same Kakashi from your story."

Sakura turned bright red due to embarrassment and said "Wow Ino, thank you oh so much for not selling me out!" She said with sarcasm dripping from her words.

Kakashi chuckled "Don't worry Sakura, I overheard you talking about your past with both Sasuke and I in it."

"You heard that!" Ino couldn't help but grin at Sakura's embarrassment.

"Somebody is turning red." Sakura turned to her still red "SHUT UP INO!"

Kakashi laughed out loud and Sakura and Ino shortly followed through. "So Sakura is Ino a friend of yours?"

Ino stared at Kakashi in a weird way "How did you know that." Ino said while glaring and Sakura rolled her eyes at her stupidity

"Ino I said your name twice while he was standing in front of us."

Ino turned red again and laughed "Oh yeah sorry." Sakura rolled her eyes again and said to Kakashi "Yes, this is my friend Ino." Ino nodded her head and said "It's a pleasure to meet you Kakashi." Kakashi nodded and turned his attention back to Sakura because she was turning her head in all places as if she was looking for someone.

"What's wrong Sakura?" Kakashi asked and Sakura laughed shyly and said "Where is Sasuke?"

Kakashi smiled lightly and said "He's not here yet...but when he arrives you can only see him for about 10 minutes because we have business to do while we are over here."

Sakura frowned "I understand."

"He gave me orders to come here ahead of time to meet up with you...because he thought you were going to be here by yourself...so I took an earlier flight."

Sakura looked at him "What business do you have to do?" Sakura asked "Oh...just a meeting with a few members of our clan that live over here..." Sakura nodded her head and looked at Ino.

Ino was biting her lower lip, "Sorry, I feel a little silly for intruding on your reunion... perhaps I should leave and-" "No way Ino, I asked you to come remember! You're not intruding on anything so don't be silly!" Sakura said full heartedly

"I wanted you to come! Your one of my best friends and I wanted you to meet Sasuke!"

Ino smiled after Sakura finished her speech "Thanks Sakura that makes me feel a bit better."

Sakura smiled "No problem!" Kakashi cleared his throat and said "Sasuke flight should be arriving soon." And Sakura's eyes lit up and Ino laughed

"Well looks like lover boy is getting here soon huh Sakura!" Ino shouted and Sakura turned red.

Kakashi laughed. "You really do like him don't you Sakura?" Kakashi asked innocently and Sakura turned a deeper shade of red making Ino laugh even harder.

"I'll be right back Sakura." Ino said threw tears of laughter.

Sakura turned to her "Where are you going?" "To the lady's room,the one next to that little bookstore."

Kakashi eyes lit up and said "There's a book store here! I am checking going to go check it out!"

They both left leaving Sakura alone to be with her thoughts. Sakura stifled a laugh. "Boy Kakashi must really like reading."

Sakura then put her eyes to the ground again and put one of her hands under her chin as if she was going into deep thought.

"I...I am almost sure I like him..." Sakura said to herself aloud "I mean...we were friends for a long time...and still friends now...but...even if I did like him...I don't think he still feels the same about me...I am not sure if Sasuke does love me more than a friend now.."

Sakura sighed aloud when all of a sudden, a pair of arms went around her waist and a familiar voice whispered in her ear "Don't say such things my Cherry Blossom, you'll break my heart."

Sakura gasp and wiggled out of her captor grasp so she could see who it was. It was the boy whom she had not seen for 10 years, the boy who has been her friend since childhood. "Sasuke"

Elsewhere

"Yes, he just arrived." A voice said into the phone "Is he with her?" The voice on the other line asked "Yes he should be with her right now...as he told you before he told her to meet him here and she did come." The voice on the other line chuckled "I do hope he fills everyone in on what is going on." "If by everyone you mean her, then no" "Not her yet of course, if she knew what was in store for her she would flee from him right now in terror."

The person on the other line paused and said "I will not allow you to speak ill of Sasuke or our future mistress Sakura, do I make myself clear?"

"Yes Kakashi you have made yourself quiet clear...I will see you both at the meeting."

"Goodbye Orochimaru" and Kakashi slammed the phone on the receiver and sighed

"Poor thing...she has no idea the hell she is going to be facing...but it matters not!" Kakashi's eye burned red "Let the games begin!"