Discovery And Fear

Unedited
Sakura POV

I left the washroom to see tenten with a small smile on her face.

"I am now done with the alterations...but I suppose there may be no point to it now.
Please lay down and relax and I will being you in some braised peaches and some ginger tea.

I stared at her, room still spinning "Ginger tea and....and peaches?"

"Yes my lady...it is good for nausea and for ill feeling tummys. I will also have Shikamaru our healer come in as well."

"Are you sure its pregnency?" I asked in fear.

"Please relax, it may be a tummy bug as well. Tenten shut the door after her exit.

I laid my head on the soft feather based pillow. "Pregnant....please....don't let me be pregnant." I said aloud with hope.

Normal POV

"Shikamaru! I need your assistance please!" Tenten shouted at the black haired healer who was deliberately ignoring her.

"What a drag! What do you want chamber women!"

Tenten pumched him on the head and Shikamaru groaned in pain "Heal yourself you jerk, then hurry and follow me.

"Ow! Why did you do that so hard!"

"Because stupidity is a curse and so are.your stupid questions. But I will throw you a bone this time. It's Sasuke's future queen."

Shikamaru's eyes widened abd his footing quickened.

'"I thought you were bothing me about another splinter you had...but thats another request. Take me to her!"

Sakura POV

"Lady Sakura, I have broughten the healer. As well as the tea and peaches.

Shikamaru removed a small stick with green like moss on it that started to glow.

"I need you to exspose your tummy Lady Sakura."

I nodded my head and did as he asked. He moved the glowing stick all over. His eyes going wider and wider.

"So.....am I pregnant?" I asked,dreading the answer.

Shikemaru looked at me "Yes! Congrads my lady!"