Warning

There are some questions a lot of people have been sending me and I want to clear it all up.

Is Kakashi really evil? Good question….no not really. I think I made you guys think he is evil but he is really just looking out for Sasuke's well being and is just following his orders.

Why doesn't Kakashi stand up to Sasuke? Well he is his guardian and the reason why Kakashi does not stand up for himself is because its Sasuke sense of humor for Kakashi. Meaning Sasuke treats Kakashi like crap but deep down he cares for him and would be really hurt if he lost him.

Is Sasuke obsessed with Sakura...same for Naruto with Hinata? That I leave up to you to decide. For me I am trying to make them a little obsessed with the girl's they love. But not up to the point when they are going to say something like "I love you so much I want to wear your flesh!" (That's creepy!)

Do Sakura and Hinata really love them? Hinata does love Naruto but Sakura is still unsure of her feelings for Sasuke. But don't worry I am going to make this story good.

Ok I am glad that's all cleared up! I am sorry I had to go over those questions with you guys but people were asking me those particular questions a lot so I wanted to clear that up anyways enjoy!

"YOU WILL NEVER SEE THE LIGHT OF DAY ON THIS WORLD AGAIN!"

Sakura stared at Tsunade's widened eyed after she released Sakura's face from her hands and stepped back. She could not believe the words that just came out of Tsunade's mouth.

Sakura took a deep breath and sighed "Tsunde I think you had a little too much to drink…I mean what your telling me….is crazy." Tsunade's eyes held anger and hurt within them. Tsunde walked back over to the counter and throw a glass in rage.

"Why would I make something up like that? I know I drink a lot of saki somtimes Sakura but I am telling you the truth…I would not lie about something like this!"

Sakura just stared at her and she turned to Ino and Hinata who just kept their eyes to the ground. A bartender came over to them and said "What the hell is going on? Who threw that glass!?"

Tsunade looked at the bartender and said "I did asshole! But don't worry I was just leaving!" Tsunde started to walk toward the door and Ino stepped in her path. "Wait Tsunade, we will drive you so you don't hav..." Tsunade gently moved Ino out of the way.

"No…I can not…not with someone who does not believe me!" Tsunade stopped as soon as she got to the back door. "Sakura…keep that charm that I gave you so many years ago close…..it might save your life." And with that she walked out the door into the night.

Ino turned to Sakura and Hinata and said softly "Let's go." The three girls left Bamboo got into the car and drove home. They pulled into the driveway and got out. "Thanks for the ride home guys." Hinata said with a smile "No problem Hinata…you had fun right?" Sakura asked and Hinata's smile widened.

"You bet I did….I…got to see Naruto again." Hinata said while turning red and Sakura smiled at her. "Do you want to hang out at our house for a bit?" Sakura asked and Hinata nodded her head and the three of them went inside. (I rather not get into detail about their houses because they WILL NOT be there long.)

When Ino, Hinata, and Sakura got inside they flipped on the light switch and set down on the black sofa they had in their house.

Ino let out a sigh and said "Do you still even have the charm that Tsunde gave us when we were kids?" Ino asked "What?" Sakura said while raising a brow and Ino rolled her eyes "Please humor me here ok….so do you have it?"