The Dream

Naruto and Sasuke both grinned and said in union "LET THE FUN BEGIN!"

Hinata

Hinata quickly rushed next door to her house locked the door and went upstairs. She searched through her closet, drawers, and everywhere else in her room to find the perfect outfit for tomorrow. When she was done she was happy with herself.

She got a red shirt that was a v neck show it showed some cleavage. A pair of black tight pants with black dress boots. She decided she was happy with the outfit and chooses gold hoop earrings to go with the bracelet Ino lent her to wear.

After her outfit was all set she threw on a purple V tank top with purple silky pants on, turned off the light and hopped into bed. "I can't wait till our date tomorrow Naruto." Were the last words she thought as she fell asleep.

Naruto

Naruto grinned with intensity as he sensed Hinata has fallen asleep. "Well Sasuke looks like it's my turn first." Naruto said with glee "Hn have fun."Naruto grinned and his eyes went demonic red

"Oh don't worry I always do." Naruto then used his power to enter Hinata's dream. "Hinata my Lily, tonight while you sleep…I will mark you completely…then….after our date tomorrow..." Naruto stopped and moaned in bliss at the thought "You Will Be Mine!"

Hinata's Dream

Hinata opened her eyes and noticed gray smoke was surrounding her body "Wha- What a weird dream this is…Wha!" Hinata quickly turned her head in another direction because she heard a noise and saw a man with blond hair standing next to her. He had on an Orange sweatshirt with blue baggy pants.

"Na…Naruto?" Hinata asked and Naruto grinned "Hello my Lily, I am glad to see you again." He put his arms around Hinata's waist and Hinata blushed red.

Naruto couldn't help but grin at her shyness "I already told you Hinata…you don't have to be shy around me." Hinata nodded her head "Besides…this is a dream love."

Hinata nodded again and closed her eyes for what seemed like mere moments. When she opened them again she was absolutely breathless. The whole scene in front of her changed. Instead of being surrounded in smoke and fog she was starring at a beautiful lake with the moons glow shining eerily on the water's surface. The Lilli Blossom trees were swaying happily on what she now felt was wind.

She was speechless at the beautiful site in front of her eyes. Naruto held out his hand. "Come with me Hinata." Hinata looked at his hand and hesitated. Naruto had a sad look in his eyes "Is something wrong Hinata?" Naruto asked and Hinata quickly shock her head.

"Noth...nothing is wrong." Hinata took Naruto's hand and Naruto lead them over to the Lily trees and sat down on a good size bench that was placed under them. Hinata could feel Naruto's body heat next to hers.

She felt uneasy and nervous. "I can't believe I am being so shy around him…I wanted to see Naruto again for a long time….so why am I so nervous and afraid around him?" Hinata said to herself and shivered.

Naruto rose a brow when he heard what she said and sighed aloud "I got to help this along…her shyness is killing me!" Naruto said to himself and lifted Hinata up by her waist and put her on his lap.

Hinata gasped and her face burned red. Naruto grinned devilishly He leaned forward and whispered in her ear. "You seemed cold love; I want to make you warm." And tightened his grip on her waist and rested his head on her shoulder