A Little Talk Part 4

Unedited

Sasuke and Orochimaru

Sasuke now stood on the location on Moonlightrock were the demon changing ceremony would soon take place tomorrow night. Moonlight rock was a gazebo type small temple. Its roof was wooden that latched on to the sides, but the tiles and walk way was made of a moonrock materiel.

Sasuke held a small dagger in his hand with a cloth like brush in the other. He took the dagger and slit his wrist so that the blood flowed out of the cut. (No he is not going emo!)

With the cloth like brush, he made the ceremonial symbols and runes on the moonlight tiles on the ground in a circular motion, so it would form into a big circle. When he was finished his wrist healed and he was able to complete the task just in time. The moon's eerie pink light was out and cause the ruins and symbols to glow a dark pink.

Sasuke grinned and stared up at the moon "Everything is now complete for tomorrow night."

Sasuke stepped down one of the steps and sighed "Sakura…I am sorry for everything I am putting you through my Cherry Blossom…but I…t…there is no other way."

Sasuke's head shot up when he saw Orochimaru appear in front of him. "What is it Orochimaru?" Orochimaru had a frown on his face, "I just came by to tell you that I have some bad news for you."

Sasuke walked down and stopped right in front of Orochimaru "What bad news?" Sasuke demanded and Orochimaru placed his hand on Sasuke and Sasuke felt a weird pulse of power surge within him.

"It seems that Naruto sent Sakura back to the human world for safe keeping."

Sasuke saw blood flash before his eyes "Really?"