Awake

A/N WOW! Thank you very much to all my readers! Please enjoy! Not edited

Sakura POV

I stared down at the kimono, that everyone was expecting me to wear.

"So this is what the queeen wears....huh"

"It is a flattering color if I do say so myself."

I quickly turned to see Orochimaru sitting in a near by chair with his foot prompt on top of one another and folding his arms in his lap.

"How did I not hear him come in?"

"Who picked the kimono?"

"Sasuke of course, the cherry blossom pattern is lovely.

I sighed and looked away "I see."

"I sense the process is frighting to you."

I glared at him "Of course it is! I am marrying a man that I don't even know anymore. Who has been pretty much stalking me my whole life...who killed multiple of my friends and family...what am I supposed to think and feel?"

"I am not happy! I wanna go home! I wish I never kept in touch with Sasuke and remained the innocent naive women who was oblivious of everything that was happening around me."

Orochimaru just stared at me and nodded his head as if he was listening to my words of plea.

"It is our laws Sakura, thats all."

I clentched my hands tightly and stared  at him "Screw your frigging laws you monsters!"

Orochimaru rose a brow at me and there was a knock on the door.

A girl with brown hair that was wrapped into two buns walked in and bowed.

"Hello, my name is Tenten...I am here for your fitting and alterations."

"I'll excuse myself then."

Orochimaru rose to his feet and noticed the paleness on Sakura's face."

"Sakura....are you alright."

My skin felt clammy and dry and I felt nauseous and bloated and my breast felt tender. It really did not hit me till now.

"I...I feel ill."

Tenten looked at me with concern in her eyes.

"I am very sorry, I assure you my lady I will be very quick."

I just nodded my head with my arms outward and glanced at Orochimaru who walked out the door.

Orochimaru POV
"Interesting"

Sakura POV

Tenten wrapped a measuring tape around different  parts of my body and got measurments. She paused when she measured my belly.

"My lady...I believe your belly has gotten bigger."

My eyes widened "What!"

"Well...from the last time I got your measurements from master Sasuke...you were smaller around the belly and waist."

I could feel my heart beating fast and the nauseous feeling getting worse.

I put my hand over my mouth and ran to the toliet and empty the conaints of my tummy.

MY breathing quickened and thought to myself "No...oh no....am I....Pregnant?"

I hope you all enjoyed this quick update! I will be back in 2019! Happy holidays!