Give me a chance, my cherry blossom🌸

WARNING:UNEDITED

Oh yes, it will be FUN!

Sasuke and Naruto

Sasuke walked into the room that Naruto and Hinata inhabited. When Naruto saw Sasuke he grinned "About time you got back, I have been waiting patiently all this time."

Sasuke glared at him and Naruto grinned again "Something tells me your date with Sakura did not go as planned." Naruto said amused and Sasuke's eyes glowed red.

"Look I said I would explain the whole story to you." "That bitch Ino continued to get in my way, our way constantly. I got fed up, I gave the girl multiple chances to keep her nose out of business that did not concern her…but the girl kept butting in."

Naruto nodded "So I did what I promised I killed the bitch in her cold blood." Sasuke said demonically and Naruto grinned.

"What happened next?" Naruto asked "Well, before the little bitch died she gave me some very useful information." "Which was what?"

"That bitch Tsunade gave Sakura a book that had information about our clan." Naruto made an O shape with his mouth "I knew right then and there that my original plan was a bust so I came up with a new one."

"I would force Sakura's hand to come with me willingly." Naruto had a puzzling look on his face how did you do that?" Sasuke grinned his eyes stopped glowing red

"Well, let's just say I surprised her by showing up at her house. She was in the middle of reading that book the Tsunade gave her so she did not bother to turn to see who was there before she said come in."

"Let's just say she was very surprised to see me there." Naruto nodded and grinned "Well after we talked back and forth I told her the real truth. She fainted and when she woke up she continued to contradict me and refuse me. I got fed up."

Naruto grinned "What happened next Sasuke?" Naruto asked and Sasuke smirked "You mean after all the years you know me you don't know what I did next?"

"Let's see…your demon side came out to play?" Sasuke nodded and Naruto grinned "Must have scared the shit out of Sakura, I scared the shit out of Hinata when she saw me in my demon form."

Sasuke leered at him "Why were you in your full demon form?" Naruto rose his eyebrows a bit "Oh not full demon form just my eyes were glowing red."

"So what happened next?" "Well let's just say she did not have much of a choice." Naruto looked pissed "Wait a sec you mean you already did her and you want me to wait!"

Sasuke was amused "No Naruto, unlike you I have more control over my demon side." Naruto snorted at him "Anyways…I was weak."

Naruto looked at him wide eyed "You were weak!" Sasuke nodded sadly "Yes…I couldn't force myself on her…she…she looked so vulnerable to me…I just couldn't do anything to her."

Naruto sighed "So you're telling me you got no action and that you felt sorry for the girl, you're telling me all this why?"

Sasuke leered at him again and grinned "No I got some action and I am telling you this because you wanted to know what took me so long."

Naruto nodded again "True I did…I want her now!"

Sasuke smiled slightly at him "Hm, well I guess you will have to wait a little longer."

Naruto had a blank stare on his face "Come again?" and Sasuke just shrugged "Do you really think you can just simply jump on the girl the minute she wakes up?