A Little Talk Part 1

WARNING THIS CHAPTER IS UNBETA READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!

Kakashi

Kakashi was chained to the walls of the in ground cell he was confined to. Although the chains were long and he was able to walk around a little to the other side, he could not get free. He struggled to get free and realized he was still weak from Orochimaru's bite. He sighed, "If that monster is able to resurrect Madara then this world will be going to hell once again. Just...just like before when Madara was in power."

Kakashi started to remember the past and the memories of what happened when Madara was thrown out of power and Sauce's father was put into power as leader. He knew Madara would come back and indeed he did. But with loyal followers at his side. It was the day Madara was not only killed but many others as well. It was also the day he became Sasuke's guardian.

Flashback (13 years in the past!)Kakashi was 15 Sasuke was 5 and Itachi was 17 (What happened when Sasuke was younger is also in here)

Chibi Kakashi was running through the burning town. The once peaceful kingdom was now a living nightmare. Innocent blood spilled on the ground by the knifes of traitors and killers.

Kakashi entered the temple which the council used to reside and found them all dead in a pool of blood and dust. Including Kakashi's own father. He felt tears run down his cheeks and vengeance and revenge run threw his vain.

He stormed into the room where he found some of the traitors celebrating and being merry with the hoes and wenches of the town. They were so intoxicated from the beer, wine, and other liquor that they did not even acknowledge Kakashi's presence. Without remorse he slaughtered the traitors and went to find the Uchiha family.

He appeared and Fugaku and his wife were slaughtered on the ground. Fugaku eyes were missing from his sockets.

Kakashi looked over in the corner to find Itachi embracing the crying Sasuke in his arms. Itachi's eyes burning red glaring at the demonic like man with long black hair holding the weapon that killed Sasuke and Itachi's parents.

Itachi glanced over at Kakashi and the demonic like man turned around. IT WAS MADARA UCHIHA!

Kakashi glared at him "What the hell are you doing back here! You were banished by the council and were told never to return!"

Madara sneered at him and turned his back from Itachi and Sasuke "The Council? Oh you mean the now deceased council?"

Kakashi felt his mouth twitch "Yes Madara, the council and my father that you or your men killed!"

Madara looked shocked "Really? That I killed?" Madara chuckled "Why would I bother with such a useless tasks when I can use fools to do my unnecessary dirty work. I must say though Kakashi, I would not have mind putting your father out of existence myself for the trouble he caused me. But I suppose knowing the fact that he is dead is a good consolation prize."

Kakashi took a close look at his eyes and noticed they were different.

"What happened to your eyes Madara?" He demanded and Madara glared at him and grinned "I stole Fugaku's eyes and my power was increased."

"You killed your own brother for his eyes!"

"Yes! Madara said shamelessly, I killed my brother to obtain the Eternal Mangekyō Sharingan. My demonic form is from being the first born trait that the first born has till death. So my pitiful little brother did not have a chance" (does everyone get it now? Itachi had the demonic transformation because he was the first born and Sasuke was able to learn and complete it because Itachi died)