I Give Up Sasuke, You Win

UNEDITED

S

akura whimpered in fear as Sasuke was looming above her with that twisted grin and lustful look plastered on his face.

"Please dont do this Sasuke."

Sasuke shook his head slowly and stared down at her.

He leaned forward and whispered "No, I am having you Sakura and you are coming with me."

"No I am not! I am not going to be yours either!" Sakura started to struggle underneath him and by mistake gridded up against him while she struggled causing Sasuke to moan aloud in pleasure.

Sasuke transformed into his demon form and Sakura started to shiver more underneath him.

He grinned and leered down at her "You really are a temptation vixen aren't you my cherry blossom." Sasuke said with a hint of humor in his voice and Sakura was silent.

Sasuke grinned again "Dont worry my cherry blossom...you may be silent now, but in the next few minites I will have you screaming my name."

Sakura closed her eyes tightly and gasped aloud when Sasuke reached for her bra clasp with his one free hand.

Sakura closed her eyes even tighter and her face was burning red.

Sakura gasped aloud again when she felt Sasuke pawing one of her breast teasing and tasting her in till her nipple got hard.

Sakura bit down on her mouth hard due to fear and pleasure. She felt like electricity was going through her whole body and it send her on a wave of pleasure.

Sasuke chuckled slightly and said "You enjoying yourself my cherry blossom?" Sasuke asked amused and Sakura quickly shook her head no.

Sasuke grinned devilishly "Oh really? Because your body is telling me another answer." Sasuke said and demonstrated by licking her slowly across her nipple making her even more hard.

Sakura stifled a moan and Sasuke grinned again "My cherry blossom do you now see how it is between us? I could give you so much pleasure if you would only give in to me Sakura."

Sakura glared up at him and said "Go have Naruto ass fuck you, you monster!"

Sasuke's eyes glowed red and in an instant he slapped Sakura across the face.

Sakura's eyes widened in fear and shook. She stared up at Sasuke with her eyes still wide in terror and fear.

Sasuke chuckled demonicly and said "I forgot to say to you my cherry blossom, when I am in my demon form my restraint and patience is much more thinner."

"So do not test my patience." Sasuke demonically whispered and Sakura shivered again.

"Its too bad your so stubborn my cherry blossom, things would be a lot more easier and a lot less painful if you would listen to me and do what I say."

"But you just cant can you, your intuition and pride of whats right always seems to get in the way and blinds you from the truth.

Sasuke chuckled and Sakura stared up at him like he was crazy.

"Don't you see my cherry blossom?" "Your mind says no but your body says yes." Sasuke said huskily and leaned over and licked her nipple again to prove his point.

Sakura felt that same electric feeling go through her body again. But she felt like it was different from before. She felt a slight burning from her neck and struggled to sit upword.