Bloodlust

WARNING! LOTS OF SWEARING! Not edited!

"Rest in peace .that monster deserve to burn in hell for what he did to the clan! He does not even deserve a place in the royal Uchiha tomb. The only reason he is here." Kakashi stopped short and his clenched both of his fists in rage. The only reason why he is here is because he is Itachi and Sasuke's uncle."

Kakashi

Kakashi raced out of the tomb and kept thinking to himself as to why they would want anything to do with Madara's body. "There is only one way to find anything out. Get it right from the snake's mouth!" He sped off to where Orochimaru chambers resided.

Orochimaru

After Orochimaru had his mess and everything cleaned up he was quite satisfied with himself and his work. He closed the chamber that held the lab as well as where Madara's body and Kabuto were hidden.

Orochimaru grinned "Everything is going according to my plan. Soon are old Master will be resurrected and everything will be the way it should be. Wars, taking what we want when we want without fear of a revolt. The people of the clan my not see our ways but that will change very quickly."

"However... I will have trouble if anyone finds out what I am planning to do. I guess I will just have to keep Kakashi guessing and Sasuke busy. That fool Naruto is too stupid to suspect anything so I won't need to bother with him anymore. But with that wife of his it should be no problem " Orochimaru stopped for a second and his eyes went wide as he got an excellent idea.

"He will be too busy with his wife alright. After all she is not fully claimed or his in till he completes the final step. I highly doubt she will be willing and he will go soft. Once he has another dose of this potion that I made." Orochimaru grinned "It's much stronger than the other one and it will last longer. Let's see how long Sasuke lasts and how much Sakura breaks.

"Sasuke is not going to be a problem I don't believe, after allI was able to get him to kill and get him to think that it was all his idea." (A/N Hint!)

He took the vile down from one of his secret shelf's put the potion on his hands and picked up a much needed scroll and went to where Sasuke reside.

Sasuke

Sasuke was getting edgy. He started to wonder what the hell was talking Naruto so fucking long to get here.

Sasuke sensed Kiba, Naruto's servant walking by the door. "Kiba!" Sasuke's voice boomed and Kiba stepped through the door. "Yes Sasuke?" Kiba asked "What can I do for you?"

"Go to Naruto's door." Kiba nodded his head "Tell him to get off his bitch and to get his ass down here! Now " Kiba quickly nodded his head again and ran out the door.

Sasuke sighed and put his head in his hands. He could already feel a headache coming on due to the guilt and all the stress.

"I am surrounded by fucking morons!' Sasuke said allowed

Sasuke heard a slight knock on his door and quickly sat up. The last thing he needed was for his clan to know he was starting to become weak. He murmured a come in and Orochimaru stepped in with a smile on his face.

"Ah Sasuke, how are you my boy?" Orochimaru said cheerfully Sasuke glared at him "What do you want Orochimaru?"

Orochimaru had a fake smile on his face "Why I just came to see how you are my lord." Orochimaru's face became soft and sad looking "After after what your wife did and all."

Sasuke eyes glowed red and throw a book that was on his desk to the wall and it landed on the ground with a thud.

Orochimaru whistled and raised a brow at him "Sasuke you really should control your temper."