Monster! (Warning Force)

NOT EDITED

NOT EDITED

Warning there is force in this chapter. No I do not support this at all nor do I encourage this. So stop with the hate messages please!

Sasuke took two stepped into the room to close and lock the door. And turned around and had that same smirk on his face."Tell me my cherry blossom; do you become weak at the site of a lot of blood?"Sakura's eyes went wide in fear "Oh no...please no!"

Sasuke, Sakura, and Lee

"Please Sasuke listen to me, it is not Lee's fault! He was not himself...he...had some kind of liquid that was controlling him! It was not his fault Sasuke! Please believe me!" Sakura shouted at him and even Sakura's words did not faze him. Sasuke was too far gone.

"Sakura, do you know how ridicules you sound right now? Lee was under a spell all right. But it was not some liquid...IT WAS YOU!"

Sakura flinched at his tone and stared helplessly at Lee who was still on his knee's shaking like a twig. "Please Sasuke, please forgive me...I had no control...it was as if...as if I was being controlled by something just as Sakura said."

"Sasuke he smelled the Spanish fly potion that makes people fall in love. I remembered the smell because when I saw it at Tsunade's shop I spill..."

Sakura stopped talking because Sasuke was glaring at her with such rage in his eyes. "Don't you ever even say that bitches name around my presence again Sakura! Because of that fucking cunt I got pushed back from taking you with me! I was generous before Sakura...but not anymore."

Sasuke turned his attention back to Lee and sighed "Lee, Lee, Lee, you just had to pick Sakura didn't you?"

Sakura noticed tears running down Lee's face and she felt tears streaming down her face as well. She felt pity for Lee and did not know what she was going to do to stop Sasuke.

"Sasuke please...please don't hurt him...just let him go...PLEASE!"

Sasuke turned to face Sakura again and smiled at her "Sakura, you don't have to worry, I am not going to hurt Lee." Sasuke said in a reassuring voice and both Sakura and Lee sighed in relief and Sasuke smirked demonically at them both.

He quickly picked Lee up from the ground by his collar and transformed into his demonic form "I am going to kill him!"

Sasuke declawed his claw like nails and slashed Lee across the chest and Lee screamed in agony and pain. "Sasuke, Sasuke stop please!" Sakura screamed at him tears flowing quickly down her face and onto the ground and starting to make a small oval like puddle (like a little small one...about the size of a small door knob)

Sasuke grinned at Lee eyes glowing "Lee I will show some pity on you, I know how horrible your heart must be hurting you right now due to the fact Sakura is MINE so I will spare you some on the agony from your heart."