Escaping From You

Unedited

Sakura

Sakura landed on her bed when the portal reopened and looked around her room and realized she was truly back home.

"I…I am back home!"

Sakura started to run around her house like a five year old girl, running through all the rooms and closets throughout the whole house. When she pulled herself together she remembered what she had to do.

"I have to go and find a hotel somewhere to stay."

Sakura gazed outside and realized Naruto was wrong. It was dusk here not daylight. The sun looked like it would be going down in less than two hours.

"Well I better go find somewhere to stay."

Lucky for Sakura, she was able to find one about thirty minute walk from her house.

"Choji's huh?"

Sakura laughed quietly at the name and ended the little inn and was greeted by a heavy set man.

"Greetings, will you be staying the night?" he asked and Sakura nodded

"I am Choji the owner here, since you are our one hundred guest here this week you get to have a one night stay for free!"

"Really! That's great."

Choji nodded and handed her the key "It's a honeymoon deluxe sweet, so if you know any friends or have a boyfriend that's in town, they are more than welcome to join you. Just have them step in here first because I need a head count of all the people staying here."

Sakura bit her lip and said "I don't think I will be having anyone staying here with me but thank you though."

Choji frowned "Oh well, have a good stay anyhow."

Sakura smiled and nodded her head and headed up to her room. She turned the key and opened the door. The light switched on and the room was breath taking. The bed was leered with silk and cotton sheets and puffs; the room was decorated with tables, chairs, a sofa, and a big screen TV in the room.

Sakura shut the door behind her and locked it.

She pulled out the cover and laid down, her eyes slowly closing into a deep sleep.