The sweetest Hyung

When I opened my eyes I saw the familiar color of my bedroom---the softest shade of pink. "Jinnie, your awake! How are you feeling?" When I look beside my bed I saw Yoongi hyung, or Suga as he was called in the family.  He was holding my hand in his. " Im fine hyung, just a bit nauseous." At least my head stopped throbbing already. " Who brought me home?" I rembered my other brothers glaring at each other before fainting. "I did. After you fainted in school, the three idiots brought you to the school clinic and called me." "Thank's hyung." I feel so loved. I know he's very busy but he left his work for me. I really do have the sweetest Hyung. "I made a chicken soup for you. Here, eat  it so you can take your medicine. " he said while holding a spoonful of soup in his hand while his other arm is supporting my back. "Tomorrow i'll take you to the doctor for a check up. I already made an appointment for you." "there's mo need hyung, its just a headache. Im feeling better now. Really. " He was glaring at me. "Kim Seokjin, when I said that your going to the doctor that means you're gonna do it. Understand?" "O-ok, I'll go by myself then. I'll be fine. " "I said 'l' will take you to the doctor." "But,  I know youre busy." "KIM SEOKJIN!" "a-ah,  what i mean is, WE should go to the doctor earlier because you are a busy person and i dont want to take too much of your time." "hmn." my brother is scary when angry.