Stolen Kisses PT. 2

Seokjin's POV
Sitting in my bed I can't help but remember the incident that happened earlier. Until now the blush on my face refuse to disappear. I can't believe it really happened! It was my first kiss, too. I can't stop the pouting at that thought. I already envisioned my first kiss to be with the guy I love. Under the cherry blossoms tree beside the Han river while looking at the stars. Now its all ruined! But I do love my brother so I guess its okay. Wait,  are brothers allowed to kiss?!

Jimin's POV
Eventhough Taehyung and Jungkook are glaring at me with nurderous intent I just don't seem to care. I feel like I was still on cloud nine. The feel of Seokjin's soft, pink lips is forever carved in my mind. I couldn't be happier with the success of my plan. Just one step at a time. Little by little, soon I'll win over Seokjin and he will be mine.
I was woken from my thoughts when I felt a painful sting in my cheek. Fuck! Did Taehyung just hit me? Before I can react another punched landed on my face. It was Jungkook this time.
"You fuckers! What was that for?! " I shouted in anger.

"How dare you taint Jinnie's lips!" Jungkook screamed in my face.

"You are a vile creature Jimin, you should just die. " Tae's word is full of venom. Both of them are filled with anger. I smirked at their faces. Ah, my brothers are such brainless brute.

"I'm not vile. I didn't tainted Jinnie. I merely took what already belonged to me."