Alone

Seokjin's POV.                                     I went to my parents grave using the penlight to guide my way. It was very dark and the air was crisp and chilly. I shivered in cold. I was only wearing my sweatshirt and blue mario themed pyjamas. I was really upset with what happened awhile ago. I know I was wrong but I'm too upset and ashamed to face my brother right now. I know I sneaked out of the house but I just need some time alone,  away from them. I sighed and sat on the grass besides my parents' grave.
"Mom,  Dad. I missed you alot. I disappointed my brothers with my rude behavior." I sniffed as my eyes teared up. "Do you think they still want me as their brother? I don't want them to hate me. " I cried.
Suddenly a loud boom echoed through the quiet surronding followed by a streak of lightning. I suddenly got scared. Looks like a storm is coming. Before I could find a shelter heavy rain started to pour. I am shaking from cold and fear while trying to find my way out of the graveyard. I lost my penlight so it became more difficult to find my way out. The occasional flashes of lightning helped me find my way to the roofed bus stop. I huddled to the farthest corner and curled in while hugging my back pack for some warmth. Nobody was in sight now as it is already late in the night plus the unfavorable weather.
'Hyungs, I'm sorry. Please come find me! ' I silently prayed before another loud Thunder cracked in the sky.