Queen of The Dead

Ok so I like to do some stories that have to do with supernatural stuff. So here is one.

Rizzles

Janes POV
I walked into Maura's office and saw a man standing behind her. Then he disappeared in front of my eyes. I looked at Maura and she was bleeding from her neck. I ran to her. "Maura? Maura are you ok." Maura looked up at me slowly and shook her head no. "What happened?"
"I-I don't know...." I ran into the autopsy room and grabbed some stuff to dress her wound. I came back in. "Maura, try to remember something."
"The man...he bit me." As she said that I saw the puncture marks on her neck. "He said...go spread our people in the night and day, then I kinda blacked out."
"Maura you are going to object to this, but I think you were bit by a vampire."
"There...are studies that have suggest that vampires are real. Dracula was real, they discover his tomb in New Orleans." I smiled a bit as I put the gauss on her neck. "But vampires don't go out in the day."
"That is technically not true."
"Oh and how do you know that Dr. Smartypants."
"Because I'm not dead."
"Oh well there is that." I chuckled. Maura smiled a bit and I kissed her forehead. "Your going to be ok Maura." I stroked her hair back. "I'll go and get you a new dress from your house."
"Ok. Will you get me my purple one with the v-neck and black lace around the bottom."
"Ok....the things I do for you." I kissed the bridge of her nose then walked out.

Maura's POV
I felt so weird. My senses were heightened. I could hear Suzy talking in the next room. I smelled the coffee from the floor above me. Eh and I could also smell the body's in my autopsy freezer. I felt my noes where Jane kissed me. I smiled a little. Then my teeth started to hurt. It was an awful pain but it was gone after a few seconds. I grabbed my mirror out of my purse. I looked at my self. I smiled and saw the fangs that had just grown. I felt them with my tongue. Wow...sharp. My head was killing me though, so I went and laid down on my couch and shut my eyes. After about 20 minuets I felt two people come in. One was about to touch me so I grabbed the hand then opened my eyes. It was Jane. She had a shocked look on her face. "How did you do that?"
"I don't know. I just did." Det. Frost was behind her. "That is so cool." He said. I smiled at him. "Wow Maura, have you seen your teeth?"
"Yes, rather cool aren't they." I said smiling. I sat up and looked at them. "What?"
"Your being rather calm about this."
"Well I do not think freaking out would help anything." I said as Jane handed my dress. "Thank you." I went and changed behind my privacy screen then stepped out in my new dress. "Wow. Now you even look like a vampire in those colors." Frost said. I looked down at my self. "Yeah you do." I motioned them into the autopsy room. "What am I going to do. Vampires drink blood don't they?"
"Well Maura, you are surrounded by blood."
"That's evidence Jane. And it just feels wrong taking it from dead people."
"Maura that might be your only option. Unless you rob a blood bank." Frost said. I glared at him. "Bad joke...."
"Very." Jane chuckled. "Frost, shoo. Go back to work." Jane said. Frost turned and left. When he got out of sight I looked at Jane. "Why did you kiss my nose?"
"I-I don't know." I leaned closer and kissed Janes cheek. "Thank you. I really needed reassuring."
"Your welcome. Oh and Maura, I was watching this vampire show once and they ate the color red. Like they could suck the color out of something. Try that."
"Jane that could never be possible."
"Just try it."
"Ok well...theres a red apple on my desk." jane went and grabbed the apple then handed it to me. I looked at her. "Try it." I sunk my teeth into the apple and felt the color and the tastes sink into my teeth. I looked at the apple and it was gray. "Whoa! that's awesome." Jane said cheery. "That defies all forms of logic...."
"But it worked!" Jane laughed. I went and threw the apple away. Jane was smiling brightly and I smiled back. "Thank you." I said then hugged her. "Your welcome." I pulled away from the hug. "You should be getting back to work."
"Ok. I'll come by later tonight to check on you."
"Ok. And thank you again Jane."
"You know I'd do anything for you Maura."
"I know." I rubbed her arm then she walked out.