Mauras Secret

Janes POV

I walked into Maura's office and she was sitting at her desk facing the book shelf. I smiled at the ME. Then I saw the cord running from her phone to her ears. I walked over and tickled her behind her ear. She squirmed and took out her head phones then turned to me. "Hello Jane." Maura smiled at me. "Hey, you want to go and get some dinner at the dirty robber?"

"Um...I actually have plans." she said. "Oh, well what are you doing?"

"Im...uh...its really nothing."

"Maura...what are you hiding? You have a date don't you?"

"No. I don't have a date, I just have plans..." She wasn't lying.

"Come on Maur, tell me what your doing." Maura glared at me and I poked my bottom lip out and gave her the puppy dog face. Her face softened. "....Ugh...ok. But you have to come with me."

"Come with you where? Where are we going?"

"You will see later tonight. Just wear like a tank top and shorts or something like that."

"Ok..." I said a little worried. "Don't worry. You will have fun." Maura said smiling as she got up from her desk. "Be at my house at 10." She said walking out. Now I'm a bit worried.

Maura's POV 9:55pm

I opened the door to Jane wearing my white tank top, blue jean shorts, and converse. Jane had on the same thing. "Great, we are matching." She chuckled. I snickered. "Ready?" I asked. "Yeah I guess." I grabbed her hand and pulled her out the door. "Wait aren't we taking your car?"

"No. Come on." I dragged her down the street. We walked about 2 blocks and I turned down and alley. I knocked on the gate and saw the lights flashing behind it. "Maura what is this?" Jane asked. "It's called a neon club. You'll understand when you get in." The slot in the gate opened. "It's that our favorite doctor?"

"It is Mikey."

"Ooh and you brought a friend, come on in." The gate opened and I pulled Jane in. Right when I stepped in I felt the wet paint hit the side of my body. I laughed and looked at Jane who stood there a little shocked. "What was that?!" She said looking down at her paint covered body. "It's neon paint." I said smiling.

Janes POV

I looked at Maura and she smiled. "Come on. That's nothing compared to what's inside." Maura grabbed my hand and dragged me through the glowing alley way. When we got in there were tons of people dancing and paint was being thrown from the balconies. The music was loud and the black lights made everything glow. It was a night club. Next thing I new Maura hand poured paint on my head. She started laughing and I wiped the paint off of my face and flicked it on her. I grabbed the bucket from her and poured the rest of it on her. Maura was giggling and laughing as she wiped the paint from her face. She pulled me into the crowd of people and started to dance. I've never seen Maura dance before. She was really good...and it was pretty hot. Maura giggled at me and grabbed my hands. "Come on Jane, dance. let lose a little." And with that I did. Maura and I danced all night as we had paint thrown on us. Maura and I had a few drinks then went back to dancing. This is probably the most fun I've ever had. I looked at the ME dancing in front of me. She was soaked in paint and I laughed because I've never seen her have this much fun. At about 1am we finally headed home. Maura and I were walking down the street, sill covered in paint. It was starting to dry now. I bumped her shoulder. "That was probably the most fun I've ever had. And I've never seen you have that much fun."

"I have that much fun just sitting at home with you Jane. But I love going to the neon club. You being there made it even better though." I smiled at the blonde and put my arm over her shoulder. I leaned down quickly and gave her a kiss on her lips. She let out a little squeak and put her hand on the side of my face. Maura moaned a little when I pulled away. I smiled at her. "I knew her was a reason I invited you tonight." She said smiling. I laughed and kissed her again. We started walking again and we got back to Maura's. I opened the door and let her in then closed it back. "Where have you to been! and why are you covered in paint!" Ma fussed stomping into the hall.

"Umm...I can't really explain with out getting in trouble." I said. Maura pinched my arm. "Owwe." I whined. "Where were you?"

"At a club."

"What about the paint."

"It's a neon club. They throw paint on you." Maura said looking at the floor. "Jane did you drag Maura to this."

"Why would you think it was my idea?"

"Because you are you Jane."

"I looked at Maura and she looked at me with this look. "Yes it was my idea." I said. "Well you two go clean up and get some sleep."

"Yes ma." We walked down the hall to Maura's room. "Thank you." Maura said. "Well you know what they say 'Good girls are bad girls that haven't been caught.'" I said smiling. Maura smirked at me and gave me a kiss on the lips. I grabbed her waist and dipped her. Maura smiled at me as I pulled away. I pecked at her lips then pulled her back up, getting a little giggle from her. Maura and I got our showers then crawled in bed. "Good night Maur." I nuzzled my face into her neck. "Night Janie."

Next morning Maura's POV

I rolled over to see Jane sleeping next to me. A smile formed on my face as I stroked the detectives cheek with the back if my hand. Her eyes fluttered open. "Hi there." I whispered. Jane smiled. "Hey." She put her hand over mine and I looked into her brown eyes. "Let's not go to work today."

"Maur...we have to got to work."

"Not today..." I scooted closer and rested my head on her chest. I looked up at Jane and poked my bottom lip out. "Please Janie..." I said with my pitiful voice that gets her every time. Jane smirked at me then rested her head on mine. "Ok..." She mumbled. I purred and put my arms around her then closed my eyes again. "I had fun last night Jane."

"So did I." Jane kissed me then nuzzled her face back between my cheek and the pillow. Then I heard feet coming down the hall way and the door open a bit. We didn't move. "My poor girls...you must be exhausted." Angela whispered. I shifted a bit and pulled Jane onto my chest. Angela chuckled. "Sweet girls." she said before she closed the door. I smiled and started to kiss on Jane. "Come on baby, let's get up and get some breakfast." I said then giving her a few kisses on the lips. Jane giggled and sat up. "Sure." She froze when she looked behind me. I turned and saw Angela standing here with her arms crossed over her chest. Jane grabbed my hand under the sheet. "Ma...I'm sorry, we were going to tell you."

"When did this happen?" She asked sounding a bit disappointed. "Last night..." I said. "Ma please don't be mad." I saw a slight smile on her face. "How could I be mad at you girls. I love you." she said walking around the bed and sitting on our side. Angela took mine and janes hand in hers and smiled at us. "Girls, I knew it would happen someday and I prepared my self for it. So I'm not mad. I'm actually really happy for you two."

We hugged Angela. "Thank you ma/Angela" Jane and I said. Angela got up and walked into the kitchen. I smiled at Jane and kissed her like I've never kissed her before. Jane was putty in my hands. When we pulled away I smiled at her. "Wow..." Jane said. I giggled. "Come on baby, lets get up."

"Ok."