Mote de Weatherly.

Mote de Weatherly.

Cotes POV
"Good morning Michael." I said cheerily as I stepped onto set. "Good morning. Your a very happy Latina this morning." I walked over to him and smiled. "I am. I had a good weekend in Paris."
"French people hate me."
"Probably because you do your French expressions when you walk into a cafe." I chuckled. I went and hugged him. "So what are we shooting today." I asked. "Tony and Zivas first kiss." He wiggled his eyebrows. "Really?"
"Yep. It's your lucky day." I smacked his chest. "Remember, I have wondering hands." Michael said cheekily. "Yeah I remember." Michael smiled at me. "Cote and michael let's get you on set. Here's your lines." Michael and I got put in the elevator set.

Scene~
'Tony' stepped into the elevator and I smiled weakly at him. "What wrong Ziva?"
"I-I...I don't know. I just fell so troubled for some reason."
"Maybe a hug will help." 'Tony' offered. I looked at him strangely but acepted the hug. I snuggled into his chest. I could here his heart beat causing me to smile and sigh. I held the hug longer than he expected. We stayed like that for about a minuet. Then I pulled away and smiled. "Thank you. I needed that." I kissed his cheek. "Your welcome. You know what else would make you feel better."
"What?" 'Tony' cupped my face and kissed me. I melted into his arms snaked mine around his neck. 'Tony' gently pressed me up against the wall and I giggled. 'Tonys' hands moved down my back and slid into my back pockets. I squealed a bit into his mouth. We started to make out...
End scene~
Then the director called cut.

I pulled away from Michael and slumped up against the wall. My breathing was labored from lack of oxygen and so was Michael's. I smiled at him. That was kinda fun actually. "That was great you two. You can go back to your trailers for a little while." I followed Michael out then to his trailer. He did not notice me so I snuck in his trailer behind him. I slammed the door and he flipped around. "How did you get in here?"
"I'm just good like that." I snickered, stepping closer to him. "What can I do ya for?" he asked in a goofy country accent. I stepped even closer, forcing him up against the wall. "You could...kiss me."
He smiled cheekily and placed his hands on the small of my back. I pressed my self against his body and he smiled even bigger. Our lips crashed together and I smiled. Michael picked me up and I wrapped my legs around him. I giggled as he took me over to his couch. "Micky...!" I giggled between kisses. Michael pulled away and smiled slyly at me. I giggled and looked away from him for a second. He turned my face back to his. I blushed a little then stroked his cheek. Michael smiled at me and ran his hand down my side. I giggled again. "I love you Cote de Pablo."
"And I love you Michael Weatherly."