Camping Trip

Zivas POV

My computer dinged, it was a message from Tony.

T-Come camping with me this weekend.

Z-What? No Why would you want to go camping anyways.

T-Thought it would be fun, please come with me.

Z-Why should I...?

T-Please...I want to take the beautiful Israeli on a fun trip.😖

Z-And being stuck out in the woods with you sounds fun.

T-😖...

Z-Ughhh ok I'll go...

T-😋yay. Ok I'll buy all our camping stuff, you just need to pack you some warm clothes.

Z-Can't believe you talked me into this...😑

I looked up at Tony and he smiled at me.

Friday afternoon.

Tony put my stuff in the trunk of his car then went around and opened my door for me. I climbed in the car and Tony shut my door. An hour later we pulled into the camp site and got our stuff set up. While I was looking for firewood I felt arms wrap around me. "Is this where you kill your victims Tony?" I asked playfully. "Very funny..." he mumbled against my ear. I smiled and placed my hands over his. Tony started to kiss my ear and I giggled. "Tony...stop that." He chuckled then walked off.

Later that night.

I zipped up mine and Tonys tent then turned. "Tony, where's my sleeping bag." I asked, seeing there was only one. "Right here."

"No no no, your not doing this, I know what your doing." I unzipped the tent and went out. "I'm sleeping out side!" I fussed.

Tonys POV

About 20 minuets later the tent opened again and Ziva walked in pitifully. "Ok...you win, can I please sleep with you in the sleeping bag, I'm freezing." she said looking down at her feet. I unzipped on side of the sleeping bag and patted the space next to me. Ziva crawled in and I put my arms around her. Ziva relaxed into my chest and let out a sigh. "Good night." She yawned. Ziva pretty much passed out when she hit the pillow so I leaned close to her ear and whispered "Night my love..."

Next morning.

Ziva woke me up by shifting in her sleep. I smiled at the gorgeous woman in my arms. I got up and started breakfast. A few minuets later I felt a hand on my back. "Morning Tony." Ziva came around and sat in my lap, then out her arms around my neck. "Morning." I smiled at her. "How did you sleep" I asked putting my arms around her. "Perfect." Ziva leaned closer to me and smiled. "I heard what you said last night Tony." she giggled. "What?"

"You called me your love. You love me."

"I-I..." I looked in her brown eyes. "Yes I do." Ziva giggled. "Your laughing at me..."

"Because it's sweet, and I love you too Tony." Ziva smiled and leaned closer. I kissed her soft lips and Ziva giggled again. We pulled away and smiled at each other.