Happy New Year

I walked into Maura house which was booming, filled with people from the station and some people I didn't know. Maura's New Year's Eve parties were legendary. She wouldn't come off as a party person but she is. New Years is the only time she throws a party. I weaved through the people and found Maura talking to a groups of cops the hall. "Jane!" She said happily as I walked over. "Hey Maur. Hey guys, how's it going?" I asked the groups of cops. "Good Jane, great party." a few of them said. "Well Maura here is the best at New Years parties."
Maura blushed and smiled shyly. "Oh don't get all shy on us Dr Isles." one of the guys said. Maura chuckled. "Sorry." we talked for a while then we excused out selves and went in the living room. The music was loud and people were dancing. "You wanna dance Maur?" I asked as a slow song came on. "Really?" She asked smiling. "Yes. You're the only person I really care to dance with." Maura blushed again but put her hands on the small of my back and pulled me closer. "I only like dancing with you too, so this works out perfectly." I smiled as Maura's hands moved to up around my neck. I put my hands on her hips that were being hugged tight by the blue dress she had on. She looks so beautiful, I thought as we started to sway to the music. "So we are doing the middle school sway dance."
"For now. But the next song will be a lot of fun." Maura smirked at me. The slow song ended and Maura grabbed her phone that was connected to the radio. She stopped the music. "Okay everyone, I think you will all know this song so grab a partner that you don't mind getting close and personal with." she said. People cheered and grabbed there girlfriends/boyfriends or just grabbed someone. Maura walked back over and pressed play on her phone.
Narrators POV
(This is Ride by Somo)
🔊Whoah whoah whoah yeah [x3]

Maura pressed her back up against Janes front and placed Janes hands on her hips. "I kinda have the feeling you've done this dance before, so you should know what to do." Maura said and she started to sway her hips side to side against Janes front.

Take off those heels, lay on my bed
Whisper dirty secrets while I'm pulling on your hair
Poison in our veins, but we don't even care
Candles dripping on your body, baby this ain't truth or dare
Everybody wonders where we've run off to
My body on your body, baby sticking like some glue
Naughty, let's get naughty, girl it's only one or two
The fever's running, feel the heat between us two!

Janes mind was going in circles and she was getting dizzy from the feeling of Maura pressed up against her. The way Maura's hips were so sensual when she danced made Jane wish they were alone to do just was the song was saying.

I'm gon' ride, I'm gon' ride
I'm gon' ride, I'm, I'm gon' ride on you baby
On you lady, all night, all, all night!
I'm gon' take care of your body,
I'll be gentle, don't you scream
It's getting hotter, make it softer,
Feel your chest on top of me.
I'm gon' ride, I'm gon' ride
I'm gon' ride, I'm, I'm gon' ride on you baby
On you lady, all night, all night!
I'm gon' make you feel that loving,
Getting weak all in your knees.
Kiss your body from the tip-top,
All the way down to your feet!

Oh, oh, oh, and we can go slow, slow,
Yeah we can go slow, oh, oh, oh
Lay on your back, you like it right there
Don't have to say it twice
Love, there's nothing here to fear
Taking it back, back to where it's clear
Rolling on and on, sounds of love are in the air.

Jane nuzzled her nose into Maura's hair as they danced. Maura was enjoy the dirty dancing very much. After the song ended Jane kissed Maura's neck. "I have to change the song." she giggled. Jane bit her lip as she watch the blonde walk off. The sway of her hips as she walked enchanted Jane. "Wait the count down is coming on Maura said turning back to Jane. "5...4...3...2," Jane had went to Maura and put her arms around her. "1..." Jane dipped the blonde and kissed her passionately. Jane kissed her on New Years. She had only dreamed of this happening over the years. Every one was cheering and celebrating around them but they were in their on little world. Jane brought Maura back up and pulled away. Maura had a giddy grin on her face and she started to giggle uncontrollably. She kissed Jane again, her foot rising up as Jane kissed back. Janes hands made their way down Maura's back, pulling every inch of the woman closer. "Whooh go ladies!"
"Finally you fingered it out!" Every one cheered as they noticed the two women kissing. The girls pulled away and started to laugh. "I think they've spotted us." Jane whispered. "I don't care." Maura kissed the detective again and they drowned out the cheers and partying. It was just them.