Benders Part 2

Maura's POV

"Hey Maur you want me to go get us some Chinese food?" Jane called from the hallway. "Sure. I'll take my usual." I watched the keys fly off the coffee table and in to Janes hand. I smiled as she walked over. "Don't worry about today it was just self defense." she kissed the bridge of my nose and a smile broke out on my face. "Ok." I said softly. Jane walked out the door and I fell back onto the couch and giggled like a teenager. I bended a little blob of water out of the sink and started to play with it. I actually made a little mini Jane ice statue. It was quite cute. I continued to play with the water while I waited for Jane. I put the water back in the sink and went over to the statue of me. I can't believe Jane made this. Then the door opened and Jane walked in. I smiled and walked back into the living room. "Chicken lo mien for ma'lady." She handed me the take out box and I smiled. "Thank you Janie." I kissed her cheek, letting my lips linger for a little longer thank usual, then I went and sat down. Jane smiled and came and sat next to me. She flipped the tv on and searched for us something to watch. Jane found us some show but I wasn't really concentrated on the show, I was concentrated on Jane. She turned and caught me looking at her. "What?"

"N-Nothing."

"What...you were staring at me."

"I was not."

"Yes you were. What is it." We both sat our Chinese food down and looked at each other. "You think there is something wrong with me."

"No."

"Then what is it."

"Nothing." Jane tackled me onto the couch and sat on me. My cheeks got a little red. I bended the water over from the sink into my water whip and popped Janes butt again. She jumped up and I giggled. I wrapped the water around her waist and pulled her back onto the couch, on top of me. I giggled again and put my arms around her waist. "You want to know why I was staring?" Jane nodded. I put my hand on the back of her head and kissed her. It was even better than I imagined. I put my arms around her neck and the water that I was bending splashed onto the floor. When we pulled away I collected all the water and led it back to the sink. I smiled at Jane and kissed her again. Jane pulled away and was blushing bright red. "We shouldn't be doing this." she said. "Why not?" I asked looking at her with sad eyes.

"Because your my best friend and I don't want to lose you."

"You'd have to drop that statue on me to get rid of me." I said smiling. "You are to special for me to lose." I added. Jane sat up and so did I. "Are you sure?" I nodded and smiled at her. Jane wrapped her arms around me and kissed me again. The both of us giggled and fell back onto the couch. The next morning I woke up laying on the couch. Jane was on top of me. I giggled at the sleeping detective and put my arms around her. Jane moved a bit in her sleep and I smiled. She had her face buried in my neck and our legs were tangled together. I could lay like this with her for days. Jane yawned and tightened her hold on my waist. "Morning baby." I whispered smiling. "Morning..." she yawned again. Jane peppered kissed on my neck making me giggle. Jane kissed up my neck, across my jaw, then her lips landed on the smile that was on my face. Jane pulled away and smiled at me cheekily. "You're so sexy." I said smiling. Jane picked me up and I laughed as she walked me into the kitchen. Jane sat me on the counter. She started to kiss me. We pulled away and smiled. "Ok ok we have to get ready for work Jane."

"Ugh, fine."

Comment and vote.