Olivia.

Rizzles.

Maura's POV

7 month year old Olivia is crying her eyes out, and I'm on the break of tears because I can't figure out what's wrong. She just keeps crying. Maybe she just doesn't like me. I started crying and I sat her down in the bouncer. She stopped crying and just watched me. Then Jane came in. "Olivia, did you make mommy cry."

"S-She doesn't l-like me." I cried as Jane came and sat next to me. Jane put her arm around me. "Maur she loves you." I pouted and looked at the sweet baby laying in the bouncer. I picked her up and she smiled. "Hey, she smiled." I said as I snuggled her. "I told you she like you." Jane kissed my temple then stroked her babies head. Jane has not really let Casey come around much. She sends him pictures and videos. He's not very happy that I have custody of her even though Jane and I aren't together. He really has no custody of her, just me and Jane. We agree to have Suzy as the godmother and Frankie and her godfather incase anything happens. But Casey is actually coming over today to see her. I wipped away my tears and smiled at Olivia. "Who's my pretty girl." I said smiling. I have been sure not to baby talk with her. I have practically battered Jane about it to where she is very conscious about how she talks to her. Olivia giggled and babbles a little and I smile. Jane smiled and I looked at her with the grin still plastered on my face. "She loves you Maur. How could she not love you, your the best." I looked back at Olivia and she rested against my chest. "Are you sleepy baby girl?" I said rubbing her back softly with my palm. She closed her eyes and I smiled. "Come on let's get you in you're crib." I took her into her room. "There we go." I laid her down and smiled at her. "How is it possible to love someone this much." I said to my self as I stroked Olivia's cheek. "It's crazy isn't it?" Jane said behind me. I turned to look at her. "Yeah. It is." I walked over to her and hugged her. "Thank you."

"For what Maur?"

"For giving me this chance."

"Your my best friend Maura. I wouldn't want anyone else to do this with me." Jane kissed my head. We pulled away from the hug and went into the living room. About 4 hours later at 12 I heard crying. I got up and went to Olivia. "Are you hungry baby?" I picked her up and started to feed her. I walked back into the living room so I could continue watching the movie I was watching. "Whoa Maura, come on." Jane said as she walked into the living room. "Oh calm down Jane. Nothing you don't have."

"Still..." She chuckled. Then the door opened. "Girls Casey is here." then I heard boots hit my hard wood floor. Angela left and closed the door. I turned and saw Casey standing at the door. His facial expression hardened when he saw me. "What are you doing?" He asked me. "I'm breast feeding Olivia." I said smiling at my girl. "Why? She's not your daughter. Jane should be doing that!"

"Casey calm down! Jane and I take turns on it."

"You shouldn't be doing that at all! You shouldn't have custody of her either! She's my daughter!" He yelled. Jane stood up and walked over to him. She stood so close that there noses where almost touching. "Do you want to know why she's here and your not? because she stayed with me and helped. Maybe if you had left the army and came to stay with your wife, you would be here! But now you don't get to, you have no legal right to see her, you are not allowed to hold her with out mine or Maura's permission! So if you can't agree with that you are not going to see her." Casey walked out and Jane turned back to me. She walked over and stroked my hair. "Jerk." She said then rubbed Olivia's little shoulder. I smiled. I turned around and fixed my shirt. I gave Olivia to Jane and she put her over her shoulder and started to burp her. I looked up at Jane with the baby. I put my hand on her cheek and pulled her down, pressing her lips to mine. Jane kissed me back and I smiled. We pulled away and Jane looked at me a little shocked. "What was that for?" she asked in a sweet tone. "I don't know," I looked at her. "Did you like it...?" I asked shyly. "I loved it." Jane stepped closer. She leaned in to kiss me again but we were interrupted by Olivia's giant burp. I giggled and put my hand over Janes that was rested on Olivia's back. Jane sat Olivia down on her little play pallet that was on the floor. She came back over and I smiled. "Can I have another amazing kiss ?" Jane asked pulling me closer. I put my hands on both sides of her face. I gave her the best kiss I could give and Jane practically melted. Her legs were shaking and her arms that where around my waist kinda went limp on my hips. I pulled away. Jane smiled. "No one has ever had that effect on me." She said. "Good." I bit my bottom lip and ran my hands down her arms and intertwined our fingers. "Come on let's go play with Olivia."