Merch

Rizzles

Janes POV
Maura and I have to go undercover at the Merch...again. But this time we are going as each other's dates. Cavanaugh made Maura come for some reason. I don't know why. Maura and I sat at a corner booth. Maura sat very close to me. "Jane is that her." Maura whispered. "Yeah."
"This is so fun." Maura said jumping a little in her seat. "Calm down Maura you'll give us away." Maura snuggled close. "So what do we have to do." Maura asked. "Just act like we are on a date. And I'll keep an eye on her." Maura smiled at me and leaned into my cheek, nudging her nose against my face.

Korsaks POV
"Wow, they do get right in to it." Frost said as we watched Doc and Jane. "They are going to hook up."
"Wonder if that'd be a good thing." I said.
"For us it would be." Frost chuckled.

Maura's POV
I look at Jane and I could see the redness on her cheeks. Jane turned to me and I smiled. "You look nice tonight Jane. I told you it's not that terrible to wear a dress." I placed my hand on Janes exposed thigh. I felt Jane tense up when I started to trace patterns on her thigh. I smiled a bit at her reaction.

Narrators POV
"Jane she's coming over." Maura placed her hand on Janes cheek and turned her face towards hers. Next thing Jane new Maura was kissing her. The boys in the back room almost feel out of there seats. "Wow...I can't believe doc did that."
"I can't believe Jane is letting her." Korask looked over at Frost slyly. Maura finally pulled away from Jane and smiled at her. Jane was still a bit shocked, but she was kinda happy. Jane looked at the giggling Maura sitting next to her. "Why did you do that?" She asked. "You said act like we were on a date."
"Oh yeah..."
"Well don't act like it's the end of the world, I'm not that bad of a kisser." Maura said bumping Jane shoulder with hers. "Well...I mean your not a bad kisser at all, it's just..." Jane looked back at Maura and pressed her lips against hers. Maura was taken back a bit by Janes forwardness, but soon recovers and wrapped her arms around Janes neck.

Janes POV
Kissing Maura was probably the best thing to happen all night. Then someone cleared there thought behind me. I pulled away and turned to see who it was. It was our killer. "Hi." I said. "Hi, I'm Marilyn."
"Jane." I shook her hand. "This is my girlfriend Maura."
"Nice to meet you." she said. "Like wise." Then she pulled somthing out of her purse, it was a gun. I automatically shielded Maura. "You two are coming out side with me."
"Marilyn put the gun down."
"Shut up and get out of the booth."
"Boston police, Marilyn drop the gun." I heard Korsak behind her. She sat the gun on the table and put her hands up. Korsak handcuffed her and took her out. Frost was smiling at us. "You gonna let us out or just keep smiling like a retard." I asked. He stepped out of the way and Maura and I got out of the booth. She grabbed my hand and I smiled. We walked out of the bar and back to my car. Maura leaned over to me. "Do you want to kiss me again?" she asked smiling. I laughed a little and sat up in my seat and faced her. I stroked her cheek and pulled her closer. We pressed our lips together. Then I heard laughing from out side the car. We pulled away and saw frost and Korsak taking a picture of us. "I'm gonna kill you two." I slammed my hand down on the dash and started to get out of the car. They ran off but Maura stopped me. "Let'm go." Maura said smiling at me. "Let's get back to the station." I kissed her again then started for the station. We got to the station and got in the elevator. I leaned over and kissed Maura's cheek. She giggled quietly. We got to interrogation and Maura staid in observation.

Maura's POV
I watched Jane do her interrogation. I can't believe all that's happened tonight. Marilyn confessed to killing the woman in the bar. Jane came back in. "Hi." I said smiling as she walked closer. "Hi."
"You did good." I said. "Thank you."
"Come down to autopsy with me. I have some files to look over, then we can go back to my apartment."
"Sure." Jane and I went down stairs to my office. We got down stairs and I went and changed back into my dress. Jane changed back into her regular get up. "This feels so much better." she sigh as she laid on my couch. I smiled at her. "But you couch still blows." I giggled a little and sat at my desk. "Jane..."
"Hmm."
"Are we a couple now?" Jane opened her eyes and looked at me. "If you want to."
"I would love too."
"Good." Jane closer her eyes again and I smiled. "I wonder what you mother will think."

"Dont even go there right now." Jane said. I laughed and continue to work on my files. I finished working and got up from my desk. "Janie, come on I'm finished." I said. Jane got up from the couch. "Did you just call me Janie?"
"Yes...is that ok."
"You can call me what ever you like." Jane whispered in my ear. I giggled and we walked to the elevator. When we got to my apartment Jane wrapped her arms around me. "So what so you want to do?" she asked. "Let's watch a movie."
"Sure."
Jane and I changed into more comfortable clothes and went back into the living room. Jane had pulled her hair back in a messy bun so I would agitate her a little and bop it with my hand. "Stop that Maur..." she whined. I giggled and we sat on the couch. Jane put the blanket around us and Jane snuggled up to me. I found a movie and put it on. Jane turned to me and leaned closer. She kissed me and I put my arms around you. I thought heard the door open but I just dismissed it. "Opps, Sorry Maura, didn't know you had company. See you in the morning." Then the door closed again. Jane and I pulled away and looked at each other shocked. "Did she see me." Jane asked. "No I don't think so."
"Ok good. My mother doesn't need to find out now." I laughed and put my arms back around her. "Your so silly, but that's why I love you." I giggled as I pulled her closer. Then I realized what I had just said and scooted away from Jane. "Sorry I didn't-" Jane cut me off with a kiss. She pulled away and smiled. "I love you too."