Canada

Tiva

This is set at the time Ziva was sent to Miami. But I switched it up a bit.

Narrators POV

Ziva stood in front of the MTAC screen and Tony popped up on the huge screen. "Hey Tony. How's Canada?" Ziva chuckled as she looked at him. Standing there freezing, in a giant jacket and ear muffs. "It stinks." He said. Ziva saw the horse standing behind him. "Tony there's a horse behind you."

"Yeah. Her name is Ziva, she's a pain." he said. Ziva rolled her eyes. "Hey Zi you could come up here and help me keep warm."

"HA. Very funny Tony." Ziva laughed. "That will never happen." She added. "It might Ziver. I'm sending you up there to help DiNozzo." Gibbs said behind her. "What!?!?" Ziva asked. "Yep. Your going to Canada."

Zivas POV

I can't believe I have to go to freaking Canada, and stay with Tony in a one bedroom cabin. I thought as I put my carry on in the compartment above my seat. I got the seat next to the window and pulled out my phone. Tony had texted me.

T-Have a nice flight, I'll have a coat waiting for you.😊

I smiled slightly at the text then put my phone up. The flight was 4 hours but I slept most of the time. When I got off the flight I saw Tony waiting for me over at baggage claim. "Hi Ziver." He said smiling. "Hi Tony." I got my bags then went back over to Tony. "I'll take those." Tony said grabbing the handle of my suitcase. "Thank you." I looked at him suspiciously "Why are you being so nice?"

"Because there is no couch and we will have to share the bed. I just don't want to sleep with an angry woman tonight."

"What there is no couch! So I have to share the bed with you?"

"Yes you do." I growled under my breath. "Hey it's not that bad." he said sounding a bit offended. "How big is the bed?"

"Queen."

"Ok. Well where is the car."

"I'll take you two it." Tony drove us out in the middle of no where. All I could see was snow and trees. "Is this where you bury your victims Tony?"

"Very funny." he scuffled. Then I saw a cabin that looked kinda like Gibbs's cabin. "Here we are." Tony pulled up next to the cabin. Right when I stepped out of the car I felt like I was going to freeze. "Tony it is freezing!!" I whined running over to him. I snuggled into his chest and slipped my arms into his jacket. "I told you."

"Where is that jacket you were telling me about?"

"Right here." Tony took off his jacket and put it over my shoulders. I smiled. "I'll come get your stuff later." Tony walked me inside but I stayed hugged up to him. I looked around. It was quite a cute little cabin. A nice kitchen and living room, dining room. Tony had all of his work stuff spread across the dinning room table. Then there were two other doors. I am guessing the bedroom and bathroom. "Hey, there is a huge hot spring behind the house."

"Really?" I looked up at him. "Yeah. It's really nice."

"I didn't bring a suit though."

"I thought that you wouldn't bring one so I got one for you."

"Oh thank you Tony." I kissed his cheek. "Wait a minuet. There is a couch."

"Yeah I know. I was just messing with you earlier."

"I will sleep in the bed with you. It is to cold for just me on the couch. I might get frost bite." Tony smiled. "What time is it?"

"10pm."