The enchanted song

Samantha's POV (saturday)

I walked into my home still staring at the doll with the mermaid necklace around my neck remembering all that Elijah did for me. "Well, someone's happy" I looked over and saw grandma on the couch reading Twilight. "Elijah just made my day" I replied having another tear roll down my face as I gave the doll and necklace to her. "That was nice of him" she replied giving back the items as I walked away "BTW, who the hell reads Twilight?".

I walked into my room and flopped down on my bed and stared at my phone on Instagram  I noticed that Kylie posted something new, it was a selfie of me and Elijah with hearts around it. Caption: OMG Sam and Elijah cutest couple ever, I ship it!. I sighed and commented "really Kylie? I trusted you vampire-girl". A couple minutes past and I got a reply, "hey! Accept that Samijah is a thing, or expect a bat at your window" she replied as a joke.

I thought about that post for a while and looked over at my flower vase. I grabbed a blue rose, and began picking off the petals...

He loves me

                          He loves me not

He loves me

                          He loves me not

He loves me

                          He loves me not...

I sat there as I picked off the petals telling myself those things untill there was only 1 more petal

He loves me.

??? POV

I've been sitting on this window FOREVER listening to her talk to herself as she picked off the petals doing the "he loves me and he loves me not" thing. "You getting all of this?" I asked the lizard right by me as she agreed "yep, there's a notebook in my brain". "He loves me" I heard her tell herself as she smiled and held the last petal to her heart. "Shit! Gotta let Amy know!" I told myself as the lizard had the same face as me and we flew off thinking about all of this. It's now confirmed that Elijah likes her, we watched them at the beach and now it's official. It was a long flight but we eventually found the Wildstyle Manor and saw Amy in her room though the balcony.

I squaked announcing our presence as she looked over with an evil grin on her face. "I should've known you two would be coming" she replied as I slipped out of my bird form and the lizard did the same before we told her everything. She listened to every word we said while she took every yearbook or photo of Sam and scratched out her face. "You've been very useful so far, and scense you twi are 'friends of her' you gather much more info!" Amy complimented as she handed us our $100. "You've done well...Ariana and Destiny"

(Monday, I decided to skip Sunday)
Samantha's POV

~time skip~

*BEEP* *BEEP* *BEEP*
"Ugggg school, can you just go away?" I muttered to myself as I literally destroyed the alarm, got up, had breakfast and decided to wear my "I hate Mondays" shirt. "Yes, your shirt describes it" Kylie laughed as we rode to school and just thought of the world's dumbest things to make ourselves laugh. "That's a pretty necklace" Kylie pointed out the mermaid necklace I was still wearing. "Thanks, Elijah gave it to me" I looked down at it and Bridget formed a smile bigger than the atlantic ocean. "OMG, I ship it!" She yelled as I just buried my face into my bag.

(Guess the reference!😉)
We got to school as most of the crowd also had "I hate Mondays" shirt and everyone was walking like zombies as if Mondays somehow give off a sickness that makes everyone dreadful. "Hey girls" Elijah greeted us when he finished his before-school baseball practice. "BTW, the school's having an event where you can do a extra-curricular activity for a day during study hall" he announced while my eyes became the size of dinner plates. "Yay! Sam can finnaly go into that swim class" Bridget smiled but I just lowered my eyebrows "leg tumor, remember?" I sighed and she actually pulled a disappointed frown. "At least you can go into choir for a day" Kylie said taking a swig from her blood jar but destiny cut her off.  "Aren't you not allowed to go into choir?", "It's a one-time thing, I need to use it to it's advantage. Kind of existing actually! Breaking the rules" I replied as Elijah smirked along with me.