Chapter 5: Reconnecting

Hera decided that we should have family time alone. So Thanatos, Xavier and I were currently sitting in my room. Xavier was ecstatic to finally meet his dad, he took a liking to Thanatos right away. I guess it's true what they say about a father and son bond.

"It's all about getting a nice grip on the neck." I concentrated back on the conversation they were having and frowned.

"What are you telling him?" I walked over towards the two.

"Just how to properly choke annoying females." Thanatos smirked as he leaned back on the bed.

"What!? Xavier don't listen to anything he says." I shot daggers at him.

There was a knock on the door, before it opened and Apollo popped his head in. "Hey just came to pick up the little guy." Xavier hopped up happily rushing to the door. Out of all the gods here Apollo was his favorite. I didn't really pay much attention to him, I just considered him a babysitter.

"Do you and Apollo have something going on?" I turned to Thanatos as he raised an eyebrow at me as they left.

"What?"

"Just wondering why my son was so happy to see him, does he consider him step daddy?" I blushed as he went on.

"There's nothing going on, even if there was what's it to you?" I placed my hands on my hips.

I watched as he got up, making his way to me. "What's it to me Isabel?"

"Y-yeah." Oh god, why is it only he can make me stutter.

He wrapped an arm around my waist pulling me close, we were now chest to chest.

"Let me think." He placed his head in the croak of my neck, lips inches from touching my skin. I could feel myself flushing.

"W-what are you doing?" I placed my hand on his chest attempting to push him away. In a flash he had me against the wall, my hands pinned above my head.

"Just claiming what's mine, something I should've done a long time ago." My eyes widened as he smashed his lips to mine. Warm familiar lips, I've kissed Thanatos plenty of times. But this kiss felt different. He locked his hands on my waist hoisting me up, I instantly wrapped my legs around him. He licked my bottom lip asking for entrance, making the kiss even more intense. I felt my body heat up and moaned. I broke the kiss to catch my breath and was shocked to see we were both covered in purple flames.

"Than- " He smashed his lips back to mine effectively cutting me off. In seconds I forgot what I was going to say. I felt my back hit something soft, without meaning to I teleported us to the bed.

Thanatos broke the kiss, raising an eyebrow when he noticed we were on the bed. "At least take me on a date first." He smirked. I rolled my eyes pulling him back to me.

The kiss once again got heated as Thanatos started reaching for my dress. Instead of pulling it over my head he completely ripped it off, not breaking the kiss at all. He reached behind me and smoothly unclasped my bra, at least he didn't destroy that. He broke the kiss sliding down my body. I gasped as his mouth covered my breast. I moaned as he lightly bit down on my nipple. He continued to tease both breast before I finally decided I had enough.

"Than-" Once again he cut me off, smashing his mouth to mine. His hands slid down my body, grabbing my panties and pulling them off. I was now completely naked in front of him, while he was still fully clothed.  I opened my eyes and watched as I burned his clothes off, much better. I looked into his eyes and noticed they were red flames, full of lust. He angled himself at my entrance and I prepared myself, he was definitely bigger than any other guy I've had. This might hurt.

---

I rolled over and yelped as I fell off the bed. "What the fuck."

"You kiss your mother with that mouth?" I looked up to see Thanatos leaning over the side of the bed, smirking at me.

"Eat rocks." I stood up and frowned, I forgot I was naked. Thanatos had his eyes trained on my body and I smirked. "See something you like?" I started flexing my arms.

"Yes, I do." He licked his lips.

"What a pervert." I snatched the blanket off the bed covering myself.

He got up off the bed, making his way to my bathroom. Not covering himself at all. I couldn't help but stare at his ass, it was perfect.

"Take a picture it'll last longer pervert." He called out just as he slammed the door shut. I felt like something changed in me. Any other time I'd be mortified to be standing naked in front of him, now I didn't care. Sex really does change a person. I went in front of my mirror to get a look at myself. There were hickeys all over my neck, but then I noticed something else. My phoenix tattoo, there was now a black vine wrapped around it.

"What the hell?" I rubbed my neck as if it would come off, but no such luck. I started to panic. I ran to the bathroom busting the door open.

"You just can't get enough of me, can you?" I ignored him as I hopped in the shower.

"Look at my neck!" I held my hair up so he could get a look. But his eyes were trained on my breast instead. I smacked his arm. "Look!" He finally focused his eyes on what I was pointing to.

"It's my mark." He reached out running a finger down it, causing me to shiver in pleasure.

"Your mark?" I was confused and suddenly turned on.

"I told you you're mine." His eyes connected to mine, next thing I know I was pinned against the shower wall.

--

"Finally you two show up, what were you trying to do? Make another baby?" Thor loudly called out as we joined everybody in Sydney's room.

"We were thinking of ways to kill you without people knowing." Thanatos placed his hand on the small of my back and fully pushed me through the door. So impatient. I walked over and sat next to Sydney who hugged me.

"I still need to see your wedding dress."

She squealed. "I can't wait to see it too! Oh my god now that we know you're alive you can be my bridesmaid."

"I would love to!"

"God I'm going to throw up." Thanatos announced.

"Could you guys leave? I'm pretty sure I'm supposed to be having a bachelorette party." She pointly stared at Erebus.

"Yeah guys lets go." Wow he's whipped.

"Let's go find the little guy, I still haven't met him." Thor followed Thanatos and Erebus out. I don't know how I felt about Thor around my son.

"So, tell me what happened." I faced Sydney to see her staring at me excitingly.

"What?"

"With you and Thanatos! There's clearly something going on." I blushed proving that something indeed happened.

"I will, after we throw you the best bachelorette party!"

---------------------

I meant to upload this chapter before I went to work today lol. I'm going to try and do a i=upload schedule maybe every monday and friday? we'll see.