Chapter 44

"Are you planning to watch me all day?"

I leaned back in my chair crossing my legs. "If that's how long its going to take for you to reveal your true intentions then yes." I glared at her. When we got back yesterday Thanatos decided to lock jasmine up in one of the rooms at the castle (what I know call Olympus) for reasons unknown. I personally think it isn't safe and that she should be in one of the dungeons but arguing with Thanatos is like talking to a brick wall. So, I have taken it upon myself to keep an eye on her all day, or until Thanatos changes his mind and locks her away.

"I don't want to be here just as much as you don't want me here. Why don't you try convincing Thanatos to let me go instead of watching me like a hawk? I hear he has a real soft spot for you these days." She smirked at me. I didn't answer her because I indeed have already tried to convince Thanatos, whatever "Soft spot" He had for me is gone. "Cat got your tongue little sis?" She laughed laying back in the bed. That's right, her room even has a bed plus a personal bathroom. Is she a hostage or on vacation?

The door to the room opened and Thanatos walked in, his eyes instantly went to me sitting I the corner. "I told you not to bother her." He shook his head at me.

"How is me sitting here bothering her?" I challenged him.

"Your presence itself is annoying." Jasmine commented.

"I could say the same about you."

Thanatos rolled his eyes at the both of us. "I think Lucifer was looking for you." He addressed me.

"He knows where I am." Since we got back Lucifer has been avoiding me, we haven't been able to talk about the whole Xavier is his son thing. I think he believes I've known all along. On the bright side though he's spending a lot of time with Xavier. Which is why I have time to watch jasmine.

"Does he?" He raised an eyebrow.

I shrugged. "If he doesn't that's not my problem."

"Ugh if you guys are going to flirt at least do it outside the room." She grabbed a pillow covering her face with it.

"Don't be jealous jasmine, you know you'll always be my number one." He winked at her. I wish somebody would gag me right now. Why was he flirting with the enemy?

She growled at him. "Bite me."

"Don't tempt me."

"Why are you here?" I interrupted.

"I should be asking you that, I told no one to bother her and yet you're sitting here watching her like a zoo animal." He crossed his arms.

I rolled my eyes. "Well if you didn't have our enemy roaming freely, I wouldn't have to watch her."

"I told you she's not the enemy."

"Oh I'm most definitely the enemy."

"Shut up jasmine." She shrugged.

The door opened again, I was surprised to see it was Lucifer. He paused as he got fully in, until he eyes landed on me. He shook his head. "Come on Isabel."

I glared at Thanatos. "What did you do?"

He shrugged. "I just telepathically told my brother you were causing a disturbance and that he needed to take you away."

I snared. "I was not causing a disturbance!"

"He's not going to be able and get anything out of her with you here staring holes in the side of her face." Lucifer commented.