Moving out :)

The course you were studying in University required you to study in London for 2 years. This was quite a distance from Bristol therefore you and Julia both decided to rent a flat in London. Julia was finishing her last year at college and wanted to start University in London so she was alright with moving.

You woke up early in the morning, excited for this new chapter in your life to start. You were always fascinated by this colossal capital therefore you couldn't wait to live and study there. You originally wanted to surprise the boys again with your arrival in London however you had no idea where they lived so you resented to calling them. Julia was still packing her bags as she didn't finish the night before.

You walked to the kitchen and dialled Rye's number which he gave you when you surprised him and the boys at the meet and greet. You listened to the monotone rings before they were cut off by Rye's raspy morning voice.
"Uh hello, who's this?"
"Guess" you prompted.
"Ohh Klaudia, hey sorry, I forgot to name the number" Rye chuckled.
"It's fine. Anyway I'm calling because I have some news which I didn't tell you about before because it was meant to be a surprise but that didn't work out, like my life" You replied.
"Go ahead" He smiled through the phone.
"Me and Julieeeee are moving to London, today." You announce.
-silence-
"Uhh Rye?"
"Sorry, omg that's the best news I've heard all week!!" Rye declared with an obvious smile written on his face.
"Awh aren't you charming. Well I'll text you all the details, I kinda have to go but you do realise you and the boys will be obligated to meet us" You giggle.
"Obviously" Rye utters.
You say your goodbyes and hang up. You now couldn't wait even more to go.

You help Julia get ready as she was struggling and finish up yourself. You grab all your belongings and scramble to the car. You proceed to set off on a 4 hour journey to London with a huge smile painted upon your lips.

Exhausted, you finally arrive at the flat however at the sight of the white, vast building you both begin to smile once more. You walk up the never ending staircase and finally reach your door.
You slowly open the tall front door which was painted a deep black. Suddenly, you hear a chorus of voices exclaim "Surprise!"

You and Julia stood frozen in the door as you drop your bags.  To your complete surprise, the five boys were stood clapping and chanting your names. They run up and bring you both into a group hug. By this point, you were laughing as their ridiculous faces gazed down at you.
"What are you doing here!" You manage to mumble into Ryes chest as he squeezes you into a separate hug.
"Well you texted me the address so I thought we'd make use of it" Rye chuckles.
You hug him tighter before you feel Mikey cuddle you from the other side. You all laugh collectively again as you begin to make yourself at home.
You settle in and start to unpack your bags in your new room. All of a sudden, Rye walks in behind you and sits on the bed you're still setting up.
"Well hello Ryan" you say as you unpack a few items.
"Just wanted to see how you doinnn, the other boys are with Julia in the front room" Rye answered cheerfully.
"Well I'm doing great, can you help finish setting up this bed though?"
"Yeah of course" Rye answers as he gets up from the mattress.
You reach to grab a pillow just as he does. Your hands brush against each other and he looks deeply into your eyes. You quickly turn away from his dominant stare and blush. You awkwardly laugh and continue to grab another pillow.
After a while, you return to the front room to join the others. You sit on the already set up couch in-between Julia and Rye. You engage in a conversation with Mikey and Jack but suddenly feel an arm around you. It was Rye's.
"Well I say this with deep regret, but Blair wanted us back by 6 so I think it's time for us to go" Rye says pitifully.
"Awh that's a shame" You say as he gazes at you. You smile and stand up from the couch to overlook everyone. The boys come and hug you and Julia as they say goodbye.
Lastly, Rye wraps his arms around you as you catch his scent for the last time. You walk the boys out the door and wave as they walk away towards the staircase.

You and Julia sigh at the day you just had and sink into the couch. Shortly after, you fall swiftly asleep and Julia covers you with a blanket before proceeding to go to bed herself.