"Catch"

You and Rye planned to go to the mall today so you woke up early to get ready. You dressed in high waisted, black jeans and Rye's multicoloured jumper. Your hair was was styled down, with thick curls hugging your shoulders.

Rye calls to let you know he's waiting outside so you walk out to meet him, leaving Julia alone at the flat.

"Hello sexy boyyy" you joke.
"Get in, you" Rye chuckles as you climb in.

You finally arrive at the nearest shopping centre and you hop out the car. Rye takes your hand in his as he leads you inside. The first thing you see is a huge New Look, begging for you to come in. Your eyes widen as Rye looks at you in disappointment before laughing. You smile and eagerly head to the store.

As you enter you see the range of items spread out endlessly before you. You smile as you start searching for anything that may catch your eye.
Suddenly you hear Rye exclaim;
"Catch!" as he throws a top he picked up at you.
"Ryan!" you shout as you catch and put it back.
He laughs and walks away.

You proceed to look at the shoe section of the shop as Rye follows. He decides to joke around again by throwing one of the shoes at you.
"Catchhh" he laughs as you sigh and yell at him to stop.

You didn't find anything worthy at the shop so you leave to continue your search. As you were walking to your next destination Rye begins to shout.
"Hello Londonnnn me llamo Ryeee" he exclaims.
"Rye stoppp" you hush.

He laughs and wraps his arm around your shoulders. You spot a Superdrug further away so you take the lead and head there. As you reach the shop, you spot some girl looking in Rye's direction. You stop in dead your tracks and evil her straight away.
"He's mine bitchhh" you exaggerate as you look at her whilst grabbing Rye's hand. He chuckles and shakes his head as you pull him into the shop. You look around in awe as stacks of makeup stretch out before you.

"Hey Klaudia" Rye smiles.
"What?" you hesitate as you spot him with his arms behind his back.
"Catch" he shouts as he throws another item at you.
"Ryan Beaumont, stop" you declare and shake your head is disapproval.
He chuckles before taking his phone and filming an instagram story to update the fans. You sarcastically smile behind him before walking off to continue looking through the shop.

Not long after, you decide you're both hungry so you pay McDonald's a visit. As you sit down with your order, you notice a mischievous grin painted on Rye's lips. You sit down, not breaking eye contact. You grab a few chips in your hand which you were planning to eat. However, Rye decided to snatch them from your hand and throw them on the floor before you could even try to stop him. Your mouth drops in disbelief and anger.
"Oh my god, why would you do that? I will leave you here in a minute!" you whine.

You roll your eyes and eat the rest of your meal, glancing at Rye from time to time.He smiles deviously as you sigh. Once you finish and leave, you wander around the mall. Rye spots a decorative plant outside one small shop. He picks it up and hands it to you as a "gift".
"Rye put it down"
"It's a gift Klaudia" he jokes, raising his voice. Passers by share glances at you as you laugh at his stupidity. You take it and put it back where he found it. You grab his arm to prevent him from causing any more trouble.

Suddenly, you get an update call from Julia. You stop to take it as Rye wanders not too far away.
"Heyyy" Rye winks at a little boy as he and his mum walk by him. You widen your eyes at him to signal for him to behave. He chuckles as he comes back to you. As you finish your call, you decide to head back to the car. You walk through the mall hand in hand, before Rye pushes you into someone walking past.

"Sorry!" you laugh as you nudge Rye in return. You return to the car, chuckling. He opens the door for you as you scramble in. You head home with a smile on your face.

You arrive at your flat and invite Rye in. You decide to spend the rest of the evening watching films as Julia third wheels. Soon, Julia falls asleep on the couch so you leave her and head to your room along with Rye. You hang out for a while before you both follow through and fall asleep too.